New World

Oh, this sound like a fun RP. I'll putting up my character sheet soon. 
Um, may I be a female Hybrid?

MelonBread said:
It can be yes or like for example X-1D4 or something like that. owo
Okay alrighty, I think I understand. I have posted my character, if there are any irksome issues or faults please tell me and I will alter my character sheet.

Nekoni said:
Okay alrighty, I think I understand. I have posted my character, if there are any irksome issues or faults please tell me and I will alter my character sheet.
It looks good owo

MelonBread said:
It looks good owo
Thank you I am very glad that it works for you ^u^ 
@Cadell Morde your character is so detailed....it is amazing! 
Okaie, completed my CS.

I'm very excited for this roleplay! The character sheets so far are very interesting ^u^ So at when will we start, MB?

Nekoni said:
I'm very excited for this roleplay! The character sheets so far are very interesting ^u^ So at when will we start, MB?
I'm thinking maybe tomorrow or the next day for sure owo

More males definitely! 
If you find the situation necessary, I can make a male character to try to even out the load for you. *Just realizes that there are 6 females and 1 male at the moment*

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a specific age group for the hybrids? I am planning to play as a male hybrid but the only photo I found is one of a young boy, the age to be between 12-14.

Oh oh Life, Life!! Very good to see you friend!! Um...MB put somewhere that if anything differs from the picture you put you can mention it in the CS appearance sheet... I...Suppose that is correct.

Oh hello Nekoni! And okay I guess I will just make the character sheet then just see if she needs me to change anything.

• LifeNovel said:
    Oh hello Nekoni! And okay I guess I will just make the character sheet then just see if she needs me to change anything.
    Ah! That's a nice picture you have there, I love Purasu Anima!! It's a very interesting character btw!

Nekoni said:
  • Ah! That's a nice picture you have there, I love Purasu Anima!! It's a very interesting character btw!
Ha, didn't even know the picture was from an anime! Just found it since I saw this rp needed more males and well most male hybrids were cats or wolves so I thought an avian hybrid would be good. Well that is nice to know. :3

I was going to be a bat or a bird type but I found the tiger picture and fell in love with it. I also tried looking for a male character and decided to give up >^> Right now, I need to make a prince and a princess character sheet for another rp qwq I tortured myself with a medieval-ish type of rp with a very long character sheet. Two characters are gonna be a pain for it.

MelonBread said:
I was going to be a bat or a bird type but I found the tiger picture and fell in love with it. I also tried looking for a male character and decided to give up >^> Right now, I need to make a prince and a princess character sheet for another rp qwq I tortured myself with a medieval-ish type of rp with a very long character sheet. Two characters are gonna be a pain for it.
It seems you have very fun RP ideas, do you mind if I join into your others?

Nekoni said:
It seems you have very fun RP ideas, do you mind if I join into your others?
Go ahead. owo I am warning it is a long CS doe x3 But once that's out of the way I'm hoping to start it. owo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back