New to the site, need a partner!

Paper Grizzly

Bullet Bruised
As the title for the post says, I'm new to the site and I'm looking for a 1x1 partner to sort of get me started and back into the swing of things when it comes to RPing. With that said, I'm open to just about any RP genre as long as the plot isn't too complicated and there's a sort of collaboration that comes along with it!

I'm not too picky when it comes to my partner, but there are a few musts that I'm looking for:

• Usually able to write more than a paragraph.
  • Isn't afraid to interact and communicate with me outside of the RP. (Not saying we have to talk about our days or anything, but if you have an idea for the RP, don't be afraid to run it by me!)
  • Has reasonably good grammar.
  • Is open and supports collaboration! (Meaning we both help to come up with the RP's storyline and twists rather than just one of us doing all the thinking.)

I think that's about it. Lol Anyway, if there's an RP you've been searching for a partner for, feel free to leave me a PM or just reply to this post and I'll get back to you! But before that, I suppose I ought to say a bit about my RP style, eh?

• I typically prefer to play Male roles, but I'm not resistant to playing a Female role for a short period of time.
  • When it comes to romance, I only do MxF; sorry!
  • When it comes to my post length, I try to match my partner's length as best as I can.
  • I'm not against profanity and graphic depictions, so if you have a grittier RP in mind, let me know!

I think that's about all there is to say, so again, if you have an RP in mind, but don't have a partner for it, feel free to give me a line!

I just started myself as well :) wouldn't mind starting up a New rp. I have a few ideas in mind, so if you're cool with it give me a shout.

Sure! I'm still learning the ropes of this website, let me know when you have your creative juices flowing and are ready to role play!!

If you're still accepting partners, I have several ideas that I'd be willing to put back in action. ^^

Wait so should we do like a group roleplay? I don't really know how haha but I've seen the others do it

You can all feel free to do a group RP although I'm just looking for a singular partner just to get me back into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back