• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New to RPNation!

robyn_rxse

Hello! My name is Robyn and I've been roleplaying for?? About 10 years. I love to roleplay anything really, and I have little to no boundaries (other than intense gore and violence). I really enjoy fantasy, romance, adventure, and a lot more! I'm into anime and video games, just a couple being Voltron, Ranma, She-Ra, BNHA, Hetalia, FFXV, overwatch, LOZ, Fire Emblem and there are more! (Also, sorry for them being rather cliche, those are just the fandoms I feel most comfortable rping in!!)
I also LOVE OC's! HMU if you want to start an OC rp where our characters grow together as the story progresses!!! They can be fandom ones or completely original ones.
Okok, i know this is long but last thing! I rp on here and discord, and I generally do paragraph! 3+ lines aaaaaand I really really don't want to do ** -- kind of roleplay.

Last edited:
Is that Ranma 1/2? The avatar? ...Wait I asked that and then I saw it in your message! Welcome, I hope you enjoy yourself here. :3

Hello! My name is Robyn and I've been roleplaying for?? About 10 years. I love to roleplay anything really, and I have little to no boundaries (other than intense gore and violence). I really enjoy fantasy, romance, adventure, and a lot more! I'm into anime and video games, just a couple being Voltron, Ranma, She-Ra, BNHA, Hetalia, FFXV, overwatch, LOZ, Fire Emblem and there are more! (Also, sorry for them being rather cliche, those are just the fandoms I feel most comfortable rping in!!)
I also LOVE OC's! HMU if you want to start an OC rp where our characters grow together as the story progresses!!! They can be fandom ones or completely original ones.
Okok, i know this is long but last thing! I rp on here and discord, and I generally do script! 3+ lines aaaaaand I really really don't want to do ** -- kind of roleplay.
If your still looking at don't mind roleplaying with you

Hiya! Name’s Spots and welcome to RPnation and I hope you enjoy your time here! If you’re interested, I read you were into Voltron and KCs! If you’d like, we can do a roleplay on it? Maybe an OC driven one? Next gen? Heck we can even have it be a traditional double oc x canon roleplay! Anyways, pm me if you’re interested and I hope we can be partners or even friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back