New to RpN

BigNerdOnCampus

Hey there everyone! This isn't my first time role playing but it is my first time in a forum setting like this. I'm really excited to meet new people and start some fun role plays :)

Welcome to RPNation

Here's some links I hope will be helpful to you

If you want to check to see if anyone is interested in an RP or if theres any ideas you're interested in post your ideas in or search through the interest check threads

Fandom Interest Checks

Fantasy Interest Checks

1x1 Interest Checks

Realistic/Modern Interest Checks

if you want to make an RP or join an already existing one use these links

Futuristic

Fandom

Fantasy

Realistic or Modern

Incase you haven't yet seen the site rules

INFO - Official Site Rules

I hope you have a great time on here, if you need any help feel free to ask.

Also don't worry if this seems at all intimidating it really isn't this site is filled with softies.

We're like one big accepting family. You'll be fine here <3

It really isn't as scary as it may seem ^_^

RegalWindstar said:
Thank you for joining RPNation! ^_^ <3
Yeah, this seems like a really great site. I've had a hard time finding a good place to write with people and I finally feel like a found a good one. I was really surprised with how welcoming everyone has been so far too :D

Hi @BigNerdOnCampus ! I'm also new, and I feel the same as you do, I was really having a hard time finding a good place, or even just the right place, to RP. Maybe I'll see you in the forums!

BigNerdOnCampus said:
I hope so :)
What sort of rps do you like doing?
Umm... a lot. I've been rping for a long time, right now probably fantasy/romance. But I love sci-fi. What about you?

BigNerdOnCampus said:
I'm pretty much the same. I usually write in fantasy ones but lately I've been into modern and cyberpunk. Fantasy/Sci-fi fusions are also really fun.
I like everything, but that sort of human cyborg stuff is really on my radar. On another site, I saw this futuristic rp that really had a cyberpunk feel to it, that incorporated different aliens and cyber-humans. It was so good, filled up fast, but lasted like a week. Maybe once I work up the courage to start my own rp, I can model one similar to it.

Waitingforanending said:
I like everything, but that sort of human cyborg stuff is really on my radar. On another site, I saw this futuristic rp that really had a cyberpunk feel to it, that incorporated different aliens and cyber-humans. It was so good, filled up fast, but lasted like a week. Maybe once I work up the courage to start my own rp, I can model one similar to it.
If you do please hit me up, it sounds pretty cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back