New To RP

Overlord

Lurker
Hi there,

My name is Jamal, I'm a computer animation student at university and an avid gamer and once I found out about RP I figured I'd give it a shot and see what it's all about. I was surprised to find how big of a community there is for RP.

I think I'm a decent writer and although it is just for fun, perhaps this will improve my writing/story telling skills. Hopefully I don't get flamed too bad for all my noob actions.

If anyone wants to RP let me know! :D

Hello There Overlord. Welcome to RpNation.

I do hope you enjoy your time here with us, and have a lot of fun. And Don't worry, we don't flame you for being a noob, =P We only start to "push you around" once your one of us and by then we're joking anyway (or you can just goof back...that works too) so...you don't really have anything to worry about.

~Esme

P.S. Computer Animation is kick butt.

Welcome to the RpN! We take pride in being one of the larger RP community website on the net.

We welcome folks of all backgrounds & have great RP's & threads that can help you along the way. Please don't hesitate to contact any of our staff if you have any questions or concerns!

Your friend

~Gg

It's a little late, but if you ever want someone to help you makes heads or tails of this RP stuff, lemme know. I take pride in my ability to turn around those with no clue, and make them understand what they need to.

Hit me up, or leave it here, if you wish to ask questions or want lessons :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back