New to here

TheWanderer

A writer who's too lazy to write
I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing (big surprise). I'm new to this site, though not to roleplaying. I joined the site a long time ago but never used it and am still very confused. I am an advanced  literate or T-1/T-00 level roleplayer (do you guys even use those terms on here idk), which means I lean more towards roleplaying with long posts and even longer plots, basically if you read through a roleplay it would read like a novel. Any advice towards what I can do on this site?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything really, you can post your own thread of roleplays if you wish to. Post galleries, communicate people on the updated statuses, or if you're still having trouble try clicking on the tutorials if you are getting lost. 

I'm fairly new too, but experienced as well, so far I'm enjoying it so well. Haven't posted any threads yet, except my introduction, but in the near future I'll pull something in. 

But I am open for roleplays/discussion and I can only go up to a length of multiple paragraphs. Not a whole novel. Haha.

Nice meeting you btw, I'm Ganta Igarashi from the DEADMAN WONDERLAND series.

Anything really, you can post your own thread of roleplays if you wish to. Post galleries, communicate people on the updated statuses, or if you're still having trouble try clicking on the tutorials if you are getting lost. 

I'm fairly new too, but experienced as well, so far I'm enjoying it so well. Haven't posted any threads yet, except my introduction, but in the near future I'll pull something in. 

But I am open for roleplays/discussion and I can only go up to a length of multiple paragraphs. Not a whole novel. Haha.

Nice meeting you btw, I'm Ganta Igarashi from the DEADMAN WONDERLAND series.

is that a thing, do we take characters to be our persona or is that just a character you roleplay...?

It's a character I play. Canon wise, I like playing characters from other series, I get to learn about them as I roleplay with other players here and there. You can make ocs/original characters and such from different genres.

Ohhh, I understand, you're a fandom roleplayer. Thats where we differ, hahaha. I do stuff completely made up. Plot, World, Characters, everything. Makes the process much more tedious I'll admit but it's very fun. 

No problem there, I used to do all of the original characters back in the 2008. I gave up. 8l because I wasn't really expanding much on something already done. I just play the character I like nowadays and not just that I just connect with them on a deeper level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back