• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy New tales of the Remonai

The Rogue Bro

The average magical guy
For those of you that have an insanely good memory, I made a Roleplay a month or two ago named Tales of the Remonai. And naturally, it died. So now, I'm rebooting it. I'm only allowing 3 to 4 more people in because a couple of people are from the original. Enough with this, let's get to what the RP is actually about.

The RP follows a group of assassins working for the mercenary guild known as The Remonai. They are commissioned to do various jobs around the mythical country of Etriona all while uncovering a rather strange truth about themselves. (Generic is generic, but it's nearly midnight and I'm frankly exhausted.)

Hears the link, (http://www.rpnation.com/threads/new-tales-of-the-remonai.65280/) so come on down and get ready to Kill!

Hhhhmmmmm. Reading the part about them being forced to join, how would you feel about a character who is... Less than thrilled about being an Assassin? Doing the job so they don't ya know, get killed n'stuff?

You dunno, Ram is getting world's biggest revamp.

He's not even going to look the same.

He might not even be a ram this time, brah XDDD

[QUOTE="The Doorman]You dunno, Ram is getting world's biggest revamp.
He's not even going to look the same.

He might not even be a ram this time, brah.

[/QUOTE]
WHAT

NOOOO

Oh no, Willow is totally gonna be a *cough*.

I enjoyed playing her, I usually don't play sassy sarcastic peoples. Unless you, like, seriously hated her.

XDDD Just know that Ram will be different, like, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different.

Last time, I was laughing because if he became human he'd have no pants.

Hell, I'm laughing now.

May I join ?:3

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Hhhhmmmmm. Reading the part about them being forced to join, how would you feel about a character who is... Less than thrilled about being an Assassin? Doing the job so they don't ya know, get killed n'stuff?

[/QUOTE]
Mind if I friend you on steam man Terraria is like my second favorite game ever.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Go ahead, the more people to play games with the better :D

[/QUOTE]
I sent you a friend request

Yep, accepted it ^~^ I saw you have The Walking Dead btw, and only 0.1 hours in it... You should like, finish that if you haven't already, it's REALLY GOOD >_>

Thats just what I did online I have like a thousand hours chugged into it offline same with the rest of my games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back