New, old roleplayer

Dazie

Hi there! Although I've role playing for quite a while, I have very little experience on forums (except when I was fairly new to literate role playing). I really want to expand my creativity and knowledge in writing, but I think it's going to take me a while to get used to how forums work (I haven't even read all the rules yet).

I prefer long, literate role plays, but sometimes my mind goes blank, particularly for writing starters. So I write this in high hopes of polishing up my writing skills, gaining experience, being able to write much longer replies than I thought I could do, and having fun while doing it!

Last edited by a moderator:
TheWretchedEgg said:
Hi friend! Pleasure to meet you and welcome! Call me Shiro or El. What fun to see more experienced role players returning to forum sites or joining in! Let me know if you have any questions and/or if you want to role play sometime. =3
Ah, thank you so much; it means a lot! It's been a couple months since I've role played, and I'm a little nervous but I'd love to do a modern or fandom role play sometime. c:

TheWretchedEgg said:
Oh so fun! Do you role platy in groups? I am currently mastering a Deadman Wonderland RP, so if you know that anime or at least just a gist of it, because I am using only OCs then I can send you the link and you can join in! It hasn't started yet as character sheets are still filtering in. Otherwise, we can totally role play over PM sometime!
I watched the first few episodes, but not much after. I know the basics of it, and I'd love to join if you have room!

I think it is a very curtail part to enjoy writing and have a thirst for becoming more creative that can drive a person to do great things for themselves and other people. Without it, it's okay but there is a certain passion that helps express their enjoyment in the writing they do. I was similar in this regard but as I leave you with this, I welcome you ^w^

ivivi said:
I think it is a very curtail part to enjoy writing and have a thirst for becoming more creative that can drive a person to do great things for themselves and other people. Without it, it's okay but there is a certain passion that helps express their enjoyment in the writing they do. I was similar in this regard but as I leave you with this, I welcome you ^w^
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back