New, not Newb

TEOYL

A Lone Soldier
Hello one and all, allow me to introduce myself. My name is TEOYL, but you can call me TEO. I'm just a casual roleplayer, nothing all that special. My favorite RP verse has to be a Fallout/post-apocalyptic setting, but I'm more than willing to do other things I like and some things I've never even heard of.

So, not too long ago, my clique of roleplay friends and I all went our separate ways due to having different RP interests. Then I started searching for websites I could find new friends on. For about 4 months, I spend some time on a different roleplay site as TEOYL. I'll be honest, I liked it there for a while but there were just too many people who didn't know what they were doing. Whether they were illiterate or just didn't write long enough replies, it just wasn't working as I got more experienced. And so, here I am, in search of new friends!

Nice to have you join us! And welcome.

I hope you make many friends, and join many fun RPes.

hey! me and my friends do causal rp's often so if you wanna join any just for fun or randomly talk my kik is joebro240 and ill add ya to the group :)

Users who are viewing this thread