• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New Member! (◕◡◕✿)

Hello!! Looking for a 1x1 roleplay, it can be BxB, BxG, or GxG. Please write a few sentences and not just a few words, I am descriptive in my replies. When doing a BxB or GxG pairing, I typically play the dominant role, while in BxG I prefer playing the submissive role but not against playing the dominant role. We can do anything ranging from Vampires/Werewolves to an airplane crash. I'm open minded. I would like this to also be a romance roleplay, it doesn't have to be right away but can gradually happen as the roleplay goes on!

Hello, and welcome! I'd be willing to do an MxM roleplay with you. I have an idea for a guardian angel type AU? I can PM you the details if you're interested.

Hello! Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy yourself. I have a plot idea for Dragon x Mortal, or Witch x Familiar if you wanna hear it. I would be looking to do the FxF roleplay if you don't mind.

I would love to discuss a RP with you! I will be gone for 3 days but if you are interested PM me or respond to this and I will Respond ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back