New Kid on the Block!

Scathach

Hey! I just joined up to RP Nation recently, though I've been roleplaying on various sites and live on Horse Isle 2 for the past few years. I'm a HUGE fan of the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel book series(and a total bookworm) and I also like Hunger Games and Harry Potter. If you message me and I seem a little shy or awkward, please don't take that personally. I'm not that social in real life, and even online, I sometimes find it hard to express myself. I enjoy writing poems and stories, along with horseback riding. I've also been doing Muay That, or Thai Boxing for the past year and I am currently a blue belt. If you wanna talk about books, or writing, dragons, wolves, horses, martial arts or Avatar the Last Airbender, shoot me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP!

First of all, welcome to the RpNation Scathach!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

^^ hiya welcome hope you enjoy it here. call me kiki and i love harry potter, im not a big enough fan to give peple answers right off the bat but i do love it

Hey Kiki! It's nice meeting a few other players before I jump it. I do have to admit, I am a big fan of harry potter and can proabably answer any question right off the bat...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back