New Kid On The Block

Shiyoumi

I'm pretty much new to this whole roleplaying world. My friend said I would be perfect for it since I seem to have so many personas. She introduced me this site so I finally decided to give it a shot... I'm a little bit nervous about the whole thing, but you don't know if you don't try right?

Things Good That Are Good To Know:

-I tend to be a fan of quiet and stoic characters

-I roleplayed as Chowder once... One of my best characters

-I am not afraid to step out of my comfort zone and roleplay as a happy-go-lucky character

-I will essentially join almost any roleplay so long as:

a. They don't mind my character being a cartoon

b. They have open spots

-I licked a pole in the middle of winter when I was fourteen:lick: not a fun time...

Hope to start roleplaying soon (hopefully I'll do okay)

~死よう見 愛刃

Aww hehe...I'm sure you'll be just fine! And if you're not, just let us know and we'll sort it out! ;)

Glad to have you here, and I hope to start seeing your work thrown about on the site! :)

Oh, and welcome to rpn. :)

Thank you for joining! :) I'm sure you'll love it here! If you don't find something in your niche, start your own rp! I guarantee you that several people will join in very quickly.

Suuuure...You could check out Shipwrecked or the Amber Queen! *coughs coughs*

Hehehe. Only because I'm strongly biased on those two. ;)

Seriously though, I can't give any recommendations without knowing what kinds of stories you are interested in! :D

Shipwrecked would be uber easy to spot you in. :D

We'd have to find a way to work you in for Amber Queen though, so you might want to read the story and come up with an idea and let me know. Then we can write our next few posts with the idea of bringing you in. :)

You can also design your own rp for others to join, or you can start an rp with just one person, called a private rp. Only you and your chosen partner would play in that one.

Hello Shiyoumi, welcome to our humble forum!

Don't be shy to swing by the shoutbox from time to time, we don't bite; and any questions, comments, concerns, feel free to bring them to one of our moderators (we're pretty easy to identify).

I hope that you enjoy your time here with us on RPNation ^^

Hey there!

I could recommend some roleplays that have yet to started or are just starting, such as Dirk Grey's academy, Cleansing of Eldor, There's a soul bracelet interest check...uh, iunno...

Just hopefully you find something to your liking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back