• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New Here! Seeking Roleplay Partners(s)! [fxf & fxm]

Naeva Ami

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Name's Naeva Ami, and I'm here to write a story with you! Yes YOU! Well, hopefully you.

So heres the deal. I'm new to RPN, and hoping to start fresh in the roleplay scene here. I'm someone who tries to treat roleplaying as something fun, yet with a degree of seriousness. For me, a roleplay is a commitment of time. Both my time, and my partners. An with respect to that time, I want to take any roleplay seriously. What I mean by that, is that all posts are written with purpose, not just to get something out quick. That the plot, characters and setting are established with care to create a story, or a world. I'm looking to both improve my writing ability, and have fun. Though by no means do I mean for this to be so hyper serious and formal. Far from it. Relax and have a good time! I want this to have care and commitment, not to be a job.

Here a few quick points on what I'm looking for:

• Open to both Romantic, Platonic, and non-relationship based rps.
  • For romantic stories, I have a preference for fxf relationships. But open to fxm as well.
  • With that said, i prefer to play female characters when possible.
  • I'm happy to play one main character, multiple main characters, or as many side characters as need be.
  • I'm looking for someone patient. I cannot promise a reply every day. My schedule varies wildly. Some days I can reply multiple times. Other times, it may take me a full week.
  • Open to 1x1 rps, or SMALL groups of 3-5 people. Happy to start a new group rp together with you as well.
  • Ideally looking or roleplays that consist of posts ranging 3-10 paragraphs, but that's not a rule.

I'm not totally sure how things go here, besides a little skimming the forums I've done, but I want to try this roleplay search a little differently than I normally do? I'm going to present some themes, ideas, concepts. Maybe some prompts. My hope, is that one or more will catch your eye, and we can work to develop a story from these ideas. I don't want to throw pairings around this time, nor full plots. Instead to try and create something dynamically, organically. Though with that said, if you have a plot idea you think I'd like, feel free to throw it my way. So, take a look at my lists below, and if anything interests you, let me know! Feel free to combine as many, or as few as you wish.

Settings:

Modern Day - 1990s - Victorian - In space - Fantasy Worlds - Original Worlds - Future - Alternate reality - Virtual Reality

Genres:

Slice of Life - Dramatic - Sci-Fi - Light Fantasy - Modern Fantasy

Themes:

Corruption - Politics - Transformation of a character - Self Discovery - Starting Over - Fame - Broken Love - Betrayal - Unbreakable Friendships - Runaways - Orphans - Heavy Responsibility - Royalty - Manipulation - Questionable Morals - Time Travel - Fashion/Modeling world - Robotics - Cybernetic enhancements - Amnesia - Physical Therapy - Mental Therapy - Humans with Powers - Body Mods - Tattoos - Beauty Pageants - Gender bending - Body Swap - Twins - Family Dynamics - Idols - Starting a company - Creating 'perfect' people - New in town - Life on a starship - Nuns - Millionaires - Hidden Cities - Realistic Magical Girls - Sisterly love (platonic) - Festivals

Locations:

Shopping Mall - Barber Shop - Ball Room - Island Resort - Small town - Beach - Cafe - Apartments - The Theater - School - College

Concepts:

- Gods/Goddesses reincarnated as mortals

- Time traveling companions

- Building a better city/community from scratch

- A controlling, manipulating institution/school of dark intent

- Given a chance to recreate yourself, would you?

- We're long lost siblings!

- I'm new at this... Help?

- Something Christmas/winter themed

- The Seven Seals of the apocalypse

LEGEND:

Pink = NEW!

And that's that! The list will grow as new ideas come to me. And if I'm bored of something for a time, I'll cross it off.

If you see anything that interests you, give me a shout! Want to combine two or more ideas that don't seem to work together? Don't worry, we'll find a way.

Thank you for your time! Hope to hear from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Victorian/1990s--Physical Therapy--Cafe--Something Christmas/winter themed or We're long lost siblings!

This is what caught my eye when I put them together :)

Victorian/1990s--Physical Therapy--Cafe--Something Christmas/winter themed or We're long lost siblings!

This is what caught my eye when I put them together :)

An interesting combo!

I'm drawing a blank on a way to combine all of them so far... But start with...

Maybe its a cold winter in the 1990s, Girl with no known family is in an accident after leaving her cafe job (my preferred role in this specific scenario). A character working as a physical therapist has been searching for their long lost sister for years. Hearing of the accident, learning how devastating it was for the girl's ability to walk, or move, she sees pictures. A similarity in the two of them is clear. So, she looks into it further, and works to see if they are infact related, while offering to do their physical therapy?

Its just a basic idea though. Happy to change it, or adapt it, or do something else entirely.

An interesting combo!

I'm drawing a blank on a way to combine all of them so far... But start with...

Maybe its a cold winter in the 1990s, Girl with no known family is in an accident after leaving her cafe job (my preferred role in this specific scenario). A character working as a physical therapist has been searching for their long lost sister for years. Hearing of the accident, learning how devastating it was for the girl's ability to walk, or move, she sees pictures. A similarity in the two of them is clear. So, she looks into it further, and works to see if they are infact related, while offering to do their physical therapy?

Its just a basic idea though. Happy to change it, or adapt it, or do something else entirely.

I like the idea, really. This grasped my attention very well for I somewhat relate to the PT haha.

1990's-Runaways-New to a new town-Apartment setting. 

Two late teenagers meet in an apartment complex, build a relationship, and runaway together. Only one isn't so normal, she/he is wanted the other figures it out struggles morally before turning the other in for profit and going home, only to feel like it was a mistake and he/she in the end helps the betrayed character out, can continue from there? Does this some like something you'd like to do? 

1990's-Runaways-New to a new town-Apartment setting. 

Two late teenagers meet in an apartment complex, build a relationship, and runaway together. Only one isn't so normal, she/he is wanted the other figures it out struggles morally before turning the other in for profit and going home, only to feel like it was a mistake and he/she in the end helps the betrayed character out, can continue from there? Does this some like something you'd like to do? 

An interesting idea! Sure, I'd like to discuss further. Send me a Private message?

Name's Naeva Ami, and I'm here to write a story with you! Yes YOU! Well, hopefully you.

So heres the deal. I'm new to RPN, and hoping to start fresh in the roleplay scene here. I'm someone who tries to treat roleplaying as something fun, yet with a degree of seriousness. For me, a roleplay is a commitment of time. Both my time, and my partners. An with respect to that time, I want to take any roleplay seriously. What I mean by that, is that all posts are written with purpose, not just to get something out quick. That the plot, characters and setting are established with care to create a story, or a world. I'm looking to both improve my writing ability, and have fun. Though by no means do I mean for this to be so hyper serious and formal. Far from it. Relax and have a good time! I want this to have care and commitment, not to be a job.

Here a few quick points on what I'm looking for:

• Open to both Romantic, Platonic, and non-relationship based rps.
  • For romantic stories, I have a preference for fxf relationships. But open to fxm as well.
  • With that said, i prefer to play female characters when possible.
  • I'm happy to play one main character, multiple main characters, or as many side characters as need be.
  • I'm looking for someone patient. I cannot promise a reply every day. My schedule varies wildly. Some days I can reply multiple times. Other times, it may take me a full week.
  • Open to 1x1 rps, or SMALL groups of 3-5 people. Happy to start a new group rp together with you as well.
  • Ideally looking or roleplays that consist of posts ranging 3-10 paragraphs, but that's not a rule.

I'm not totally sure how things go here, besides a little skimming the forums I've done, but I want to try this roleplay search a little differently than I normally do? I'm going to present some themes, ideas, concepts. Maybe some prompts. My hope, is that one or more will catch your eye, and we can work to develop a story from these ideas. I don't want to throw pairings around this time, nor full plots. Instead to try and create something dynamically, organically. Though with that said, if you have a plot idea you think I'd like, feel free to throw it my way. So, take a look at my lists below, and if anything interests you, let me know! Feel free to combine as many, or as few as you wish.

Settings:

Modern Day - 1990s - Victorian - In space - Fantasy Worlds - Original Worlds - Future - Alternate reality - Virtual Reality

Genres:

Slice of Life - Dramatic - Sci-Fi - Light Fantasy - Modern Fantasy

Themes:

Corruption - Politics - Transformation of a character - Self Discovery - Starting Over - Fame - Broken Love - Betrayal - Unbreakable Friendships - Runaways - Orphans - Heavy Responsibility - Royalty - Manipulation - Questionable Morals - Time Travel - Fashion/Modeling world - Robotics - Cybernetic enhancements - Amnesia - Physical Therapy - Mental Therapy - Humans with Powers - Body Mods - Tattoos - Beauty Pageants - Gender bending - Body Swap - Twins - Family Dynamics - Idols - Starting a company - Creating 'perfect' people - New in town - Life on a starship - Nuns - Millionaires - Hidden Cities - Realistic Magical Girls - Sisterly love (platonic) - Festivals

Locations:

Shopping Mall - Barber Shop - Ball Room - Island Resort - Small town - Beach - Cafe - Apartments - The Theater - School - College

Concepts:

- Gods/Goddesses reincarnated as mortals

- Time traveling companions

- Building a better city/community from scratch

- A controlling, manipulating institution/school of dark intent

- Given a chance to recreate yourself, would you?

- We're long lost siblings!

- I'm new at this... Help?

- Something Christmas/winter themed

And that's that! The list will grow as new ideas come to me. And if I'm bored of something for a time, I'll cross it off.

If you see anything that interests you, give me a shout! Want to combine two or more ideas that don't seem to work together? Don't worry, we'll find a way.

Thank you for your time! Hope to hear from you.

Are you still looking for someone to roleplay with?

Hmm, this seems interesting. Well first things first if you are still willing, would you be open to animal based roleplays?

I think I blabber a lot so I wouldn't worry about long paragraphs but sometimes when I'm low on ideas I can have shorter sentences, but very rarely depending what's going on.

I like dramatic adventure roleplays. And umm... I'll get back to you on story themes if you respond. :3 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, this seems interesting. Well first things first if you are still willing, would you be open to animal based roleplays?

I think I blabber a lot so I wouldn't worry about long paragraphs but sometimes when I'm low on ideas I can have shorter sentences, but very rarely depending what's going on.

I like dramatic adventure roleplays. And umm... I'll get back to you on story themes if you respond. :3 

Hello!

I can't say I've ever tried one before. I'm guessing I wouldn't be as into it as with humans, but I'm absolutely willing to hear out some ideas. Might be something I like!

Please feel free to private message me to discuss.

I'm interested in doing a broken love modern day slice of life in school/apartment (dorm) if you're still looking for a partner. Send me a pm if you are and we can work out the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back