• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy New here, getting back into RP, looking for 1x1 m/m fantasy

Mingo

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello <3

I started roleplaying probably15+ years ago. I've been writing off and on in some form but haven't really gotten to in the last few years. I tried to go back to Gaia and found my account is gone. Shame, I had a lot of cool stuff.

Anyways.

I'm 29F
Full time masters student, full time work, very busy yet somehow still have a lot of free time especially evenings and weekends EST
Prefer male / male roleplays
I usually like to double or triple up even on characters. It makes the world feel more alive but keeps it simple only working with one other person.
Shorter writing is okay, at least a paragraph. Something to respond to. I admit I'm not exactly advanced myself and I like getting out quicker replies I don't have to think too hard about. The last RP I did started off with great intentions, being split into two because of the Discord text limit then ended with rapid fire single sentence posts.
OOC is encouraged. I love chatting with partners. I was friends for years with some people and sadly lost contact.

Not too big on fandoms or established universes.

I like fantasy settings, fantasy creatures, princes, castles, far off lands, forbidden romances, dark secrets.

Lately I'm thinking about:
Dragons
Some kind of setting where it's modern then goes back in time to like medieval
Merfolk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back