• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New Girl (FxM)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
School Starts 8/14/2018, a Tuesday. (We can start Day 1, or skip a little.)

It is the start of yet another year of high school - Junior year at rural high school. And a new girl has caught the attention of the students.

Your Character
Yes, you will need a CS with a good pic (no animated gifs please). No, it doesn’t have to be a small book like mine.

Take a good look at my character. Don’t create something she dislikes or it won’t work. Is there a stereotype you fall into? Are popular? Mathlete? Creatively inclined? A jock?

My Character
Diane Matthews

Her class schedule is:
Advanced Guitar
US History - Geography
Biology
Study Period
Lunch
English (American Literature)
PE

NPC’s
Also, we will need some regularly appearing NPC’s. Just pics and a brief description works here. If we do this via forum we can add them to the OOC folder. Otherwise we’ll need to figure something out.

Remember, the area is a bit rural, so inner city problems will not be likely. I haven’t decided what part of the USA we will be in. If you have some preferences, let me know.

Posting
I am looking for a dedicated writer with a modest degree of sophistication. I work a 70 hour work week, so I don’t hang out online. I do check for replies throughout a day, but usually don’t have time to respond until I am done with work. Some days I am simply too tired to think or sick (old age getting to me). And I am one of those people that prefers to write a response in one sitting. (Otherwise I lose my train of thought when I pick it back up.) Posts a week apart won’t hold my interest.

Respond via PM please, not here. And for heaven’s sake, don’t just say “Interested”. Waste of time while you wait for me to get online and respond with … “Okaaayyyy? Need a CS for your character ….” (If I had a nickel for every time ….)

Edit: LOL, and if you are a new member with less than 10 public posts, just ask me here to start the PM conversation

Last edited:
(I'd totally PM you, but I'm new (sorry) and there's like a 10 post thing I have to pass first. Sucks.)

I'm interested (don't kill me please!), but I'd like to know a little more about where you're going with this before I write up my character. I do have a few ideas, from previous characters I've had.

So, do you have a plot in mind, or a direction you want the rp to go in? Or is it just for radomness sake? Are you interested in romance or just friends, or both??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back