• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New Doom

x3rx05istyx9s

Unlucky Member
Hey, before i say anything else, i wanna let it be known that i very rarely rp. Not in the sense that i’m inexperienced, because i’ve been a part of different rp communities for over 7 years, but in the sense that i don’t come online very often because i really just don’t have the time. But, i had an interesting story and wanted to share it.

Essentially, this would take place within the Marvel multiverse, and the short of it is that your character would be a new addition to the Avengers, who are searching for Reed Richards, the head of the Fantastic Four, who disappeared a month ago without a trace. Oddly enough, so did the prime suspect; if you know the comics, Doom likes to boast when he does something evil and it tends to lead to his downfall, but not this time. Your character would be looking for Reed and the person who took him would reveal to your character turn out to be Victor Von Doom’s son, Jesse. what your character does with this information is up to them, and i won’t give away too much more info because i think it’s a good story.

Again, i don’t get a lot of opportunities to reply, so if you’re interested in rping this with me, you’d have to bare with my response times which are admittedly longer than most. But i promise i’m more well spoken in character than OOC, and if you were to RP this with me it would be fun ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back