New around town

TheLibrarian

Hey! My name is Lucy and I'm new to here. Feel free to call me Lucy or Lib, doesn't matter. I've been roleplaying for about 4 years and needed a new site to join. I've been on 3 previously and am really excited to be here. So far, just from looking around, I really enjoy it.

I've read the rules and they're pretty simple. Very similar to the last site I was on.

I really enjoy fantasy, romance, Sci-fi-well, pretty much anything. A couple of things I have really loved doing in the past are; Murder mystery, zombie or survival, PLL, OUAT, anything with fairies, twists on stories, combat and larger scale kingdom rps. I do prefer more advanced style of rps though.

Group or onexone is fine with me.

I'm pretty easy going and love to have fun. I enjoy singing, dancing, writing, playing guitar and sports. I'm pretty open to anything and love meeting new people. I hope to make some new friends and join some great rps!

Thanks! And nice to meet you all! :)

Hi there! Welcome to RP Nation! I'm also new around here, but from what I've seen, this place is awesome! I'm sure you will enjoy your time here! (^U^)

Anything I can help with, feel free to send me a message!

Hi welcome to this site! I'm new here too. :) Welcome to the newbie club!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back