New and wanting to RP!! ~

Justin

Lurker
So, If you wanna role play with me I suppose you can just message me, and we can role play off here or Skype, anything you want. I like role plays based off of Yaoi, which kinda admits I'm gay in real life. I don't mind blurting it out, I'm proud of it. If you don't like it, too bad go tell someone who actually would care about you telling them what to do with their life. I'm allowed to like boys if I want. Now if you haven't left already, cool, you're already cool to me.

I like the rough ish role play, I'm usually not the dominate, I'm mostly the bottom, but sometimes I'll dominate, not too much though, maybe once every half a year.

If you're interested, message me! If I'm not online on here, add me on Skype? I don't mind giving it out.

My Skype is "Justin I'm unculturednut" I should show up as the only one.

Ah, now my character, if you wanna know who he is.

He's kinda like myself. ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name;; Justin Drew Grayson

Gender;; Male

Age;; 18

Personality;; He can be VERY stubborn and arrogant, but he is very innocent, kind and caring. He will not give up on someone once his mind has been set to it.

He can be very protective towards someone he loves, he does play hard to get a lot, Justin loves to play around, he loves cuddles, and can be super adorable at times.

Justin can be a jerk sometimes since he's a drug addict and alcoholic.

Appearance;; Justin has long black, straightened hair. He has darkish hazel eyes, and pale skin. He's 4'7, and he usually wears girl's super skinny black jeans, black toms, and a dark red tank top along with a huge, over-sized jockey jacket. Justin is about 70 pounds due to the fact he starves himself, he has scars all over his wrists and arms, stomach, chest, mostly everywhere on his body from self-harm.

Orientation;; Gay/Homosexual

Kids;; None O>O

Favorite Color;; Aqua

Favorite Food;; Strawberry

Anxiety?;; Social Anxiety.

Justin does have OCD. Meaning he needs everything PERFECT. ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is all I can think of for now.. Sorryyyyy. ~

Howdy there, Justin, me be Ayl, the madman of this fine site!

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny. Rules Then if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on the Role Plays and on the Role Play Recruitment and of course on the famous Role Play Ideas areas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I dare say so myself.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't to those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins. You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as the Shoutbox, or Shoutboxlandia if you prefer, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all nuts, especially yours truly.

Welcome, my dearest, to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back