• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy New and looking for a partner!

Holzmann

Lover of Birbs
I haven't done any text-based RP, but I'm interested in trying it out. I'm familiar with fantasy settings, mostly medieval. I like my RP with action and a little bit of humor, but with a focus on story and progression. Not too familiar with romantic themes, but I'm willing to keep an open mind. In fact, I'll keep an open mind for just about anything, as long as it is not too over-the-top.

I can commit to a post or 2 daily for the most part, although I might skip a day if my schedule gets too hectic. Also, I've got a major event going on this week and the next, during which I will not have access to the internet, let alone my phone. But you can bet your top dollar that I will be committed once I that ends.

Hit me up if you wanna give me a chance. I'm new to text-based roleplaying, so please treat me well!

Interested! Do you have an expected length? I have a character and some plot ideas, but I'm kinda bad at making long posts and I'm new to RP in general. Hope that's not a problem!

I haven't done any text-based RP, but I'm interested in trying it out. I'm familiar with fantasy settings, mostly medieval. I like my RP with action and a little bit of humor, but with a focus on story and progression. Not too familiar with romantic themes, but I'm willing to keep an open mind. In fact, I'll keep an open mind for just about anything, as long as it is not too over-the-top.

I can commit to a post or 2 daily for the most part, although I might skip a day if my schedule gets too hectic. Also, I've got a major event going on this week and the next, during which I will not have access to the internet, let alone my phone. But you can bet your top dollar that I will be committed once I that ends.

Hit me up if you wanna give me a chance. I'm new to text-based roleplaying, so please treat me well!

I LOVE MEDIEVAL sstuff. I guess. Pretty sure you're more the expert with them but I just love them. If you have any ideas or maybe you already have something detailed, hit me up?! Would love to hear it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back