• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New, after a long break!

unknownwalrus07

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all!
I’ve been lurking for a minute deciding if I wanted to make a post.
I’d love to find someone to do some 1x1 rps. I’m fairly new after quite a long long break so please be patient! 21+ only also, I’m not comfortable with talking to anyone younger than such.
I’m fine with ghosting, but I’d prefer you say something!

I would say I write semi-lit? I guess and normally did script style back in the day.

I’m mostly looking to do some what original concepts, but am open to fandoms!

My posts will probably stop at one to three paragraphs until I get more comfortable and back in the groove! But I’m fine with short posts also!

My biggest interests are:
Slice of life
sci-fi
Fantasy
Romance
Modern
historical

I’ll try anything though, so pitch ideas to me! I’ll make sure to say if I’m not interested

If I missed anything or you have questions let me know!!

Last edited:
Hello all!
I’ve been lurking for a minute deciding if I wanted to make a post.
I’d love to find someone to do some 1x1 rps. I’m fairly new after quite a long long break so please be patient! 21+ only also, I’m not comfortable with talking to anyone younger than such.
I’m fine with ghosting, but I’d prefer you say something!

I’m mostly looking to do some what original concepts, but am open to fandoms!

My posts will probably stop at one to three paragraphs until I get more comfortable and back in the groove! But I’m fine with short posts also!

My biggest interests are:
Slice of life
sci-fi
Fantasy
Romance
Modern
historical

I’ll try anything though, so pitch ideas to me! I’ll make sure to say if I’m not interested

If I missed anything or you have questions let me know!!
Two questions... What sort of pairings do you enjoy and what sort of gender roles do you prefer to play?

Hey would you be interested in an original romance? All my rp information is located in my about!

If you're open to playing male in f x m, I would love to talk romance + slice of life + modern plots with you. Please message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back