• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom โ„•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– (boarding school in the afterlife rp)

Solaris_

daydreamer powered by caffeine
Roleplay Availability
1729289362521.pngLoosely based off of the webtoon Nevermore by Kate Flynn and Kit Trace.

There is nothing definitive about life after death, except the involuntary enrollment at the mysterious Nevermore Academy. Now our OCs (based off of the characters in Edgar Allan Poe's various works) must begin their curriculum to recover the memories of their tragic demise. Between the Dean's macabre demeanor and the tell-tale dangers of Final Exams, they must learn to rely on one another and their newly acquired ghost forms, or Spectres, to not only graduate from the academyโ€ฆ but to earn a second chance at life.

I already created a character sheet thread, so if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, you can go ahead and start brainstorming an OC.

~ โ„™๐•’๐•˜๐•– ๐”ป๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ~
- Character Applications
- OOC

Last edited:
oooo I've read a couple of chapters of that webtoon and the concept is interesting, so count me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back