Looking for Nerdy friends! Longterm~ Gaming, Movie Nights, Voice calls, good vibes!

Foxxymoron

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Jaxby, 28 and in CST

So I'd love to make some new friends~ i'm extroverted af and i love to Voice call and vibe with people

a bit on me I'm a PC gamer and some console. Been obsessed with fields of mistria lately. I wanna do modded stardew and multiplayer dreamlight as well as 7days to die and more.

Music is super important, I'm a musician myself that writes indie rock. Tho Disney and Musicals and 80s rock are others i enjoy.

For shows and movies I'm everywhere but love Marvel, Batman, Hazbin, The Office, ITYSL, a decent amount of cartoons such as Gravity Falls, My Hero Academia, Trigun, Steins;Gate, Gurren lagaan, Devil is a Part Timer, Fairy Tail, Doctor Who and more, I just started Owl House and am already in love with it.

I'd love someone to just talk to, make jokes with, play games with, watch stuff with, etc! I'm down for Roleplaying too if we have smth in common there but yea! Please feel free to dm or comment here!

Last edited:
I'm here! I may be a minor, but I love to chit chat!

What are your typical gaming hours? I ask because during the week I typically only game late at night due to my work hours. Weekends I'm available pretty much whenever.

What are your typical gaming hours? I ask because during the week I typically only game late at night due to my work hours. Weekends I'm available pretty much whenever.
I'm CST and I am up usually from 7am til 2am at the latest

but i dont always need to game! I love to just talk!

I haven't seen Gurren Lagann in years. I need another watch of that and Trigun. What other type of games do you play? I'm mostly into JRPGs, single player type.

I haven't seen Gurren Lagann in years. I need another watch of that and Trigun. What other type of games do you play? I'm mostly into JRPGs, single player type.
Well hey I'm always down to watch trigun again ;p

I love jrpgs too, golden sun is my fave! I play a lot of stuff, love the old platformers - I play pc and switch and some ps4, I do own a lot of single player- if youd like to add my discord and chat more youre more than welcome to! My username is jaxby

I never had the chance to try Golden Sun but if it's on the switch store I might check it out. I'm personally just a console gamer. A couple of games off my endless list.

Xenogears
Xenoblade Chronicles
The Legend of Heroes series

I'm not really a fan of discord, sorry. I'll drop in here to chat sometime.

Hey, fellow gamer here! PC single player mostly tho!
Finished dragonsdogma 2 lately, currently trying to (still) finish BG3, having issues with wrapping it up 😂
And I am very excited for the anime Fairytail 100 years quest coming up!

How are you doing?
I'm still finding my way around, so excuses in advance for any mistakes!

Hi, I'm in between games at the moment but I love JRPGs and Elder Scrolls. I watch a lot of anime too.
I stick to solo gaming really, but if you don't mind text chat maybe I can add you?

Hi, I'm in between games at the moment but I love JRPGs and Elder Scrolls. I watch a lot of anime too.
I stick to solo gaming really, but if you don't mind text chat maybe I can add you?
Curious. What sort of JRPGs do you play?

Would Muramasa Rebirth count as a JRPG, cause i swear, it's such a great game.

1223426-muramasa-rebirth-complete-collection-ps-vita-front-cover.jpg

And i was slow and noticed that you can upgrade your weapons with the souls that you are collecting on your way..

OMG I LOVE 7 DAYS TO DIE!!! I think the furthest I’ve ever survived was like day 120. I’m a huge PC gamer nerd but I mainly focus on first-person shooters and/or survival crafting games. My current hyperfixations have been Valorant, Apex Legends, and 7 Days to Die. But I switch between games all the time haha

Stardew Valley is hella intimidating. I tried once, got confused and haven’t touched the game since. How the hell do you fish. @_@

ouo Cool thread idea- intrigued by possibility of movie nights, as I've been wanting to rewatch the Nolan Batman Trilogy for a while now~

* vixen cries with you *

How goes it? I like the thought of a hangout place is really rad <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back