• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Neko girl and human boy romance

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
WARNING!!

viewer discretion is advised. Mature and adult themes may be in this rp and it would be preferred if you are 18+. NO ACCEPTIONS

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I'm looking for a boy to be in my romance. Something a little more than just kissing and hugging IF! Your okay with that. If not this is probably not for you since I did state MATURE themes are in this. I'm looking to play a half human half cat girl you know just a human with cat ears and a cat tail and sharp cat k9 teeth. Feline instincts. Such as loves fish. Maybe chases a red laser. Purring when happy. If your interested let me know!
If your not comfortable doing it on rpnation the only place I can do it is Quotev. Pm me if you wanna discuss things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back