• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Neeko is booooored again!

Neeko

The Curious Chameleon
Hullo, it is Neeko again, and I am looking...for more roleplay!

It doesn't have to be fantasy like the title suggests, however as the character I will be playing is quite literally a magical chameleon girl, it's quite likely that they will be in a relatively fantasy setting. I can make others work though.

I tend to match post length when I respond, unless I'm either very busy (which I will inform you of) or if I have no idea how to actually put out a good post.

I'm one-liner friendly, as you geg what you give as I said before.

I'm also ghost friendly, if you get bored just skedaddle, won't offend me in the least.

Generally I do a lot of slice of life level things as I'm really bad at actually making a legit plot and events and things of that nature, but I'm very good at just...interacting with characters and expressing Neeko's curious personality. If you'd rather have a big story sort of deal going on, I can work with that as well, no worries.

So yeah, if you wanna roleplay with a lesbian chameleon..hmu.

Buhbye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back