• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Needing Vampire

souled

Elder Member
So, yeah...I'm wanting a good vampire X human story, to which I do have a plot for, but please PM me if you are interested in playing as the vampire. I plan on the roleplay being a bit of a horror, so...Yeah...Just keep in mind though that all RpN rules apply.

I'll do it

46b63e4d86d5d8d5b8962947f89e20a0.jpg

Or

b90470b16963f97ad0be368de76c4dc8.jpg

I made an RP about vampire (as well as other creatures) and humans, it's a romance but with a bit of a twist. I am willing to be a vampire, but you would have to chose who you would want to be so that I can watch the vampire accordingly. There are no set characters, so it's all up to you and if you want to make sure the basic info about the type of vampire you want I'm cool with that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back