• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed Need to Test Before I Make a Fool of Myself

Skryeb

Trash Gremlin
This is just a place for me to test so that I can make sure I'm doing this right before I look foolish.

Keyon Robinson

The Surgeon

now playing

• ABOUT

Call Me

Keyon or Key

Pronouns

He/Him

Sexual Orientation

Pansexual

Male

-Keyon is tall enough to be picked out in a crowd, but not so tall as to be able to make out his face, making it easy enough for him to slip away when needed.

-He always keeps his hair shorter because he hates it in his face.

-His eyes are a lighter brown.

-His hair is a sandy blonde/ lighter brown.

Personality

-Keyon is often seen as jovial and humorous. He's friendly to what some people would think is a fault. He's quick to tell a joke or a story, but if you watch him close enough you'll notice his smile rarely reaches his eyes. Ever shifting, they scan the horizon or the corners of a room as if waiting for something to appear there.

-His presence is big and boisterous. He'll sling his arm around your shoulders and buy you a drink, share a story or two, and then leave you wondering when you spilled all your secrets with nothing in return.

-He's proud of his work (someone well versed in medicine is hard to come by you know) and when something goes wrong you bet he's the first to beat himself up.

-If you're close enough to be considered a friend, you're close enough to rip his heart out.

-If someone was to hurt anyone close to him, he's going after them no questions asked, and he's not above taking vengeance to the furthest degree.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque fermentum facilisis lectus, vitae ultrices nulla facilisis nec. Vivamus dictum, lorem at venenatis malesuada.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque fermentum facilisis lectus, vitae ultrices nulla facilisis nec. Vivamus dictum, lorem at venenatis malesuada.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Keyon Robinson

The Surgeon

now playing

• ABOUT

Call Me

Keyon or Key

Pronouns

He/Him

Sexual Orientation

Pansexual

Male

-Keyon is tall enough to be picked out in a crowd, but not so tall as to be able to make out his face, making it easy enough for him to slip away when needed.

-He always keeps his hair shorter because he hates it in his face.

-His eyes are a lighter brown.

personality

-Keyon is often seen as jovial and humorous. He's friendly to what some people would think is a fault. He's quick to tell a joke or a story, but if you watch him close enough you'll notice his smile rarely reaches his eyes. Ever shifting, they scan the horizon or the corners of a room as if waiting for something to appear there.

-His presence is big and boisterous. He'll sling his arm around your shoulders and buy you a drink, share a story or two, and then leave you wondering when you spilled all your secrets with nothing in return.

-He's proud of his work (someone well versed in medicine is hard to come by you know) and when something goes wrong you bet he's the first to beat himself up.

-If you're close enough to be considered a friend, you're close enough to rip his heart out.

-If someone was to hurt anyone close to him, he's going after them no questions asked, and he's not above taking vengeance to the furthest degree.

♡coded by uxie♡

Code looks fine to me, but I'd recommend using your Private Workshop for these kinds of tests- keeps the forums from getting too cluttered ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back