Need some 1x1 partners!

The Empress of Ice

Shitpost Overlord
Rules

Yep I´m starting it of by putting some simple rules or more of a warning

1. No one-liners! I can do some lengthy posting depending on my partner. For example if you post 7-8 paragraphs per post I´ll do my best to respond my best and post almost as much. Usually is easy since if you have a lot to say, I´ll have a lot to respond with.

2. I´m live in sweden! I don´t mind some time-difference but it can be slightly annoying. Also I may have to, at times, process your post a few times.

3. I play Female mostly; rarely male and prefer mxf roleplays. Yes there may be a male character at times but don´t expect me to play a male.

4. Romance....Yikes a hard little topic here; I do like romance! xD That being said I won´t totally forget romance in my plot thus I´m searching for a romance-lover for one partner and another for some real role-playing crazyness.

5. I´m looking for TWO partners. No more, no less. AND I want a long-time partner!

Themes

Romance 1x1: Vampire x Lycan ((Human too))

I also got this roleplay idea though you´d need to handle a few npcs through out it. It´s a fantasy/medieval/sci-fi roleplay with a small fade of romance.

I'd love to be your partner but I play mainly female also but I can play male if the roleplay takes us there. I like the second idea vary much.

For the first one, do you mean it could be vampire x lycan or vampire x human? Or do you mean there would be human characters as well?

I don't tend to play vampire x lycan, but I'd love to play one of the monsters with a human. I can play either role and either gender. Let me know if you're interested!

dististik said:
I'd love to be your partner but I play mainly female also but I can play male if the roleplay takes us there. I like the second idea vary much.
Great :) Could you give me a link to one of your former rps; to show me a post :)
[QUOTE="Captain Caramel]For the first one, do you mean it could be vampire x lycan or vampire x human? Or do you mean there would be human characters as well?
I don't tend to play vampire x lycan, but I'd love to play one of the monsters with a human. I can play either role and either gender. Let me know if you're interested!

[/QUOTE]
Vampire x Lycan, Vampire x Human or Lycan x Human ;) I do prefer the Vampire x Lycan where as the plot is already there in a way :P But sure I do human too, give me a link of one of your former rps as to show me your post-quality :)

HeartBrokenIceQueen said:
Great :) Could you give me a link to one of your former rps; to show me a post :)
Here is a recent roleplay. If you want a former one, it'd be offsite and probably overall better writing. I'm still getting back into roleplaying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back