• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need partners!

Paper Grizzly

Bullet Bruised
I'm looking for several things in a partner, and I thought it'd be best to simply list them here rather than write a big block of text in the form of a paragraph:

-I'm looking for someone who enjoys world building, and OCC chat and discussion. Before actually rping we'd have a bit to talk about, but making up the worlds and the characters is most of the fun.

-I'm looking for a partner who can write with fairly good detail and write around 3-5 paragraphs.

-Character development would be a big part of this, but I don't mind pre-made characters.

-I'm open to several genres however, depending on the genre I may be pickier about the plot, but please don't be afraid to share ideas!

-If you're interested please PM and introduce yourself!

If any of that interests you, feel free to write and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! I forgot to mention I'm also up for fandoms but it depends on the fandom, if you have one in mind just let me know and I may be up for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back