• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Need partners!

Hello all! This is not my first time here on rpnation! I've had a few different accounts from the times I lost my passion for writing, I'm here now that my life is starting to get on track (tmi I know) but I'm proud of myself and hoping this is something I will be able to enjoy once again! In total I'd have to say I've been rping for a total of 9 almost 10 years now. I'm not one for humongous words but I would like to say I'm quite literate and appreciate proper grammar, I like to write as much as I can in my replies but sometimes if I'm not sure how to respond and keep the story going (brainfart basically) my response can be a bit shorter. A minimum of a paragraph at least as a response from me. Switching again to my interests and what I like to roleplay. I'm a huge horror fan and love anything creepy, gory, anything that most people don't believe in, I'm a huge nerd in general that loves many many books and I fill most of my time up with various genres of video games, from horror as you may have guessed, to Call of Duty and Skyrim.

I haven't been on here for a few years and not a lot of topics or things I want to start pop into my head but if at all, you're interested in starting something with me 1x1 or even if you want to direct me somewhere you think I should check out let me know! I not only love horror and gore, but also video games, fantasy, romance, literature (alice in wonderland is my all time favorite to rp!) and lots and lots of others, I like a lot of different stuff. I'm sorry if my rambling doesn't look that put together or professional but as I said, I have not roleplayed in a long while, but I am eager to get back into it and get my skill back(: take a chance on me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back