• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need M for MxF

Plums

Hello! :D

My name is Hilda, and I'm needing some new partners that could do some 1x1s with me. I can do from 1-4 paragraphs, but I'll always try to match your post length. Perfect grammar isn't necessarily, but it needs to be understandable. I'm open for playing almost anything, except for most fandoms, and the plots and pairings below are just suggestions. If you got your own idea, don't be scared to tell me about it. I'm also fine with using both anime or real pictures. Also, if you're planning on leaving, either for a couple of days or for ever, please, tell me. Otherwise I'll worry about you.

Plots:

Addicted

HumanxVampire with a twist. The human got the perfect genes, and the odds for that to happend is one in a million. And the perfect genes result in very special blood, blood type X. A type of blood that works like a drug for vampires. It gives them an amazing high and increased strength and speed that last for maybe an hour or so (depending on how much you drink), but it's also very addictive. A day without it and their body will be screaming for it and the need will take control. And the more you drink, the more you need.

Survivors

Two strangers survives a plane crash and is now stranded on a tropical island in the middle of the ocean. They now need to survive using only the things they can find on the island, with the help of each other.

Pairings:

Bolded roles are the ones I would prefer

Good DemonxBad Angel

A fallen angel and a demon that doesn't like to be evil meets on earth...How will they react?

Norse GoddessxGreek/Egyptian/Roman God

Two Gods from two different mythologies meets for the first time. They had no idea of the other Gods existence until now. Will they accept that they're not the only almighty, or will they settle who's the real God with an epic mythical battle?

CriminalxHostage

A criminal that just have committed one of the biggest crimes ever is fleeing from the police. He meets a girl

that he takes as a hostage to lose the cops, and takes her with him on his roadtrip out of the country.

If you're interested, send me a PM or reply to this post. :)

The Good Demonx Bad Angel reminds me of The Devil is a Part Timer. Im interested in doing that with you or maybe the plane crash. Pm me to discuss further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back