• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ^^Need an RolePlay Partner!^^

bxbydoll

🏐
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya! I’m Hailey! People go along with ‘about me’s, so here I go!

About Me:
• I’m Hailey Williams. Hailey Nicole Williams. I’m a Senior, 17, and i joined in March 2020! I used to RP a ton on GoodReads. But i lost my old phone, At the beach, and can’t really access it right now. On my iPad, Computer, and Phone.
• I have been writing for around 7-8 years! Since 4th Grade! (I’m A senior >w<)
• I write around...maybe 200-600 words? Maybe more, when i’m in a perky mood.
• I enjoy any 1x1’s. Like MxF, FxF. I’m very terrible at playing male characters.
• When i first started, i was a one liner. Now, i’m an amazing writer and hopefully come up with great ideas!
• To be really specific? I like RP’s with Kids. Elementary School problems, Family... But Kids: I just adore them, and i babysit. Well, i used to, anyways.

Y/C is a fragile, deaf girl who doesn‘t really like to speak. And M/C is Ariana Cepori, a popular, teasing, bully. She’s not afraid to put her hands on anyone, and tattle. As all of her other friends are, also. But then, Ariana is involved in a car accident 10 weeks later after the beginning of the year, removing her vocal box. She’s now completely mute, and she regrets all of her actions. She does sign language, and Y/C and Ariana eventually be friends. Maybe.

I really want this to have Major Swings.

I mean- Here are some more! (All of these can be whatever gender you would like to.)

FxF
MxF
WerewolfxHuman children
RichxPoor
NerdxPopular
AngelxDemon
DemonxHuman
High School Life

PM me for details.

I do believe you may have sparked my interest. I can roleplay just about any genera and any character (both male and female)— I'm a bona fide RP contortionist (meaning I'm incredibly flexable). Tylically I will reply with a post anywhere from 500 to 2000 words so be prepared for the page to become engulfed by my written word play. I comprehensively read through your little opener up top and intentively became enticed. Perhaps we can PM and slam some ideas around, see what we can forge from the very depths of our minds.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back