• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Need a Partner

obikanwenobi

the dream chooses the dreamer.
Hi! I am new and looking for someone to roleplay with. I am interested in things such as Star Wars, Marvel (LOKI.), anything historical, fantasy (fae or royal), video games. I am really open to roleplay anything! I just need someone to roleplay with.

I prefer longer grammatically correct responses with no asterisks but other than that I am open to anything!

Question! What video game fandoms are you interested in? I could possibly be able to become a partner depending on what they are!

Question! What video game fandoms are you interested in? I could possibly be able to become a partner depending on what they are!

Which are you interested in? Sorry, not trying to be difficult~ It may just be easier to narrow it down that way! My taste is very diverse.

Which are you interested in? Sorry, not trying to be difficult~ It may just be easier to narrow it down that way! My taste is very diverse.

I’m mainly into the Undertale fandom as of currently (was back before the toxicity then returned 2 years later lol) I know about Infamous,COD,Uncharted,Red Dead Redemption and a few others!

I love Undertale too, I main as Frisk (usually a female teenager)

If you want to talk more in-depth or if your willing to possibly rp with me please pm me so we don’t blow up this user’s thread.

Im interested In marvel If you are still Looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back