• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Naval Special Forces Roleplay

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a roleplay based on a naval special forces unit, it would be a team of 6 operators working aboard a small, light and fast support boat, the special forces unit that we would be operating for would be the United States Navy Special Warfare Combatant-Craft Crewmen or their abbreviation of SWCC (Pronounced Swick), here is a little bit about the unit I'm referring to:
The Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen (SWCC /ˈsjuːɪk/) is a United States Naval Special Warfare Command team that operates and maintains an inventory of small craft used to conduct special operations missions, particularly those of the U.S. Navy SEALs.[1] Individually, SEALs and SWCC go through separate specialized training programs that emphasize special operations in the maritime environment. SWCC are trained extensively in craft and weapons tactics, techniques, and procedures. Focusing on clandestine infiltration and exfiltration of SEALs and other special operations forces, SWCC provide dedicated, rapid mobility in shallow water areas where large ships cannot operate.Their capabilities include Direct Action through coastline or rivers (such as strikes, captures, and ship take downs by Visit, Board, Search and Seizure), Special Reconnaissance, Coastal Patrol and Interdiction of suspect ships and surface craft. SWCC specialize in swift mobility, due to this they also have a high level of training in tactical driving and convoy operations. They do many missions along side SEALs providing security detail and evacuation.

The following roles are needed:
Boat Crew Leader (Me): Light
Boat Crew Driver: Harring
Boat Crew Navigator:
Boat Crew Gunner (4x): Bishop, Fowler, Jacobs
Boat Crew Rear gunner: Maldonado

Last edited:
You copied the info from wikipedia. I've done the same thing before.

Hm, i'll be up for being the Navigator? I've done plenty of similar micro-management roles in the past ^_^

Back again?

ShadowWolves ShadowWolves - Just letting you know that i've decided to not take part here, almost finished a RP of my own and i'd rather not spread myself out too thinly if i'm moderating my own stuff.

Wish you all the best of course.

Mainly just because I'm getting my own off the ground right now and involved in others. But I like the idea of this!

Reminds me of Act of Valor:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back