: Natelucean Belezar

: 19

: Female

Sexuality

: Bi-sexual

Birthplace

: Indianapolis, Indiana

Advantages

: She is very adept at seeing the future, a mind reader of sorts as well. She plays the clarinet, and it is said that her playing can sooth even the most vicious of beasts.

Disadvantages

: She is very easily angered. If sh becomes angry, she is a force to be reckoned with. She is often lonely, due to her fear of hurting others.

Profession

: Future Telling and "magic"

Personal Goals

: (What are your characters ambitions in life): She wishes to become a musician.

Fears

: Falling in love, hurting others, and becoming friends with others.

Optimism vs. Pessimism

: She doesn't care either way. She looks at the cup, as just half a cup. Not half full, nor half empty.

Introvert vs. Extrovert

: Introvert, out of fear of hurting others.

Justice vs. Mercy

: Justice, she feels things should be payed for.

Feelings on the Union

: She feels that the Union has too much power, but believes the war is supportable.

Common Mannerisms

: When scared or surprised, she will lash out and and possibly hurt whomever did so to her. If she is excited, she shows absolutely no emotion.

Interests & Hobbies

: Playing the clarinet. Practicing in a vast variety of martial arts, even though she doesn't need to.

Overall Personality

: She is a rather laid back, dull personalitied person. She doesn't show much emotion aside from anger. She believes emotions are over rated, and refuses to fall in with any clique.

History

: In her younger years, her father abused and neglected her. Her mother was killed in a massive car crash that decapitated her. This partially explains why Natelucean first decapitates her opponents. She doesn't like others because the few "friends" she had, had eventually come to hate her because she was far different than normal kids.

I will extend more on this tomorrow, when I have time. As for now, I think I will head to bed.

Psionics =/= equal magic. It's more science. I think you should rework your character in this thread and post back when it's done.

Less of the future seeing and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back