• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: The New Age Of Shinobi

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Lol figured as much xD

[/QUOTE]
That said...Might as well toss one more into the pile, maybe..though I don't really remember much of Naruto. I could never will myself to read past chapter 100 or so. .-.

Mitchs98 said:
That said...Might as well toss one more into the pile, maybe..though I don't really remember much of Naruto. I could never will myself to read past chapter 100 or so. .-.
Meh as long as you know the basic concept of Chakra you should be fine..It's mostly a fandom Rp anyway so a lot of it will be altered and made from other's ideas.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Meh as long as you know the basic concept of Chakra you should be fine..It's mostly a fandom Rp anyway so a lot of it will be altered and made from other's ideas.

[/QUOTE]
I forgot most of it, it's been at-least 3 years or maybe four..but meh. I'll take a poke.

Hahaha cool xD I only watched a bit of the anime..I learned most of my Naruto stuff from RP xD This isn't based off the canon though so none of the events from back then have taken place in this RP.

My main issue is coming up with techniques and shiz. Confused with what to put seeing as any rank higher than genin has to be approved :P Confused what to put in general seeing as its been a while since I read or watched it..

Like I said to mitch, as long as you know how chakra works youll be able to go in the rp, you can make up some stuff if you like..The history etc in this rp is much much different from the original series

I understand how it works partially. I mostly meant what they can actually do, since power is generally restricted by rank and junk. Also trying to re-read what Jutsu does.. lol. Only thing I remember is Henge, xD .

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Like I said to mitch, as long as you know how chakra works youll be able to go in the rp, you can make up some stuff if you like..The history etc in this rp is much much different from the original series

[/QUOTE]
Gotchya, friend

Mitchs98 said:
I forgot most of it, it's been at-least 3 years or maybe four..but meh. I'll take a poke.
Well, I am going to need a few high ranks to start off with..I was thinking at least one other kage (Since I'm probably going to take another kage spot)

Thinking about this now...my character(s) may or may not be heavily based off (not completely the same but similar aspects) of the Uchiha clan, specifically Itachi (the best person in the world who DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE) ehem...sorry about that

ScytheMeister7 said:
Thinking about this now...my character(s) may or may not be heavily based off (not completely the same but similar aspects) of the Uchiha clan, specifically Itachi (the best person in the world who DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE) ehem...sorry about that
The spoilers are real. I was going to read the manga again soon. But nope. You ruined it. Feel bad, feel very bad.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well, I am going to need a few high ranks to start off with..I was thinking at least one other kage (Since I'm probably going to take another kage spot)

[/QUOTE]
I typically play younger characters(as you hath seen). I'm not exactly sure what the general age of a Kage is, but I'd gladly take said spot ;p

Mitchs98 said:
The spoilers are real. I was going to read the manga again soon. But nope. You ruined it. Feel bad, feel very bad.
I typically play younger characters(as you hath seen). I'm not exactly sure what the general age of a Kage is, but I'd gladly take said spot ;p
Well I'm pretty sure the youngest Kage was 21 (Or around that) in the original series. I'd say the youngest I'd allow for a kage rank would be eighteen although older would be preferred. However you could also be a Jounin since they'll be needed to take over Genin squads.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Isune mebbe?

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well I'm pretty sure the youngest Kage was 21 (Or around that) in the original series. I'd say the youngest I'd allow for a kage rank would be eighteen although older would be preferred. However you could also be a Jounin since they'll be needed to take over Genin squads.

[/QUOTE]
I might make two characters if that's alright, in that case.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Yeah Ill allow more than one character as long as you can handle them, which I know you can :P

[/QUOTE]
Awesome, xD . What's the age limit for a Jounin? It does help when looking for pictures. And you know me, style is everything O.o .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back