• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: The Great Samurai War

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club
Plot: In this world there aren't ninja but in there place are the samurai. The world is in a period of war known as the Great Samurai War. All the major lands have been at a war for over a decade, this war has claimed many lives and brought in countless smaller nations bringing ruin and suffering to where ever it stretches. But only one land has the power to possibly end it the Land of Iron the origin of the samurai, and as this war begins to affect their people as well they are forced to enter this war. This war only ends when they conquer the whole world bringing about an Age of Peace and Unity.

Overview: So this RP will feature the samurai as the main warriors as this is an au where ninja never existed. Many canon characters will be reimagined as samurai so will things like kekkai genkai and the bijuu. If you watched Naruto in the series samurai do use their chakra most notably to infuse over their blades. This RP takes that forward as they use change in chakra nature as well as special techniques similar to Ninjutsu. Be prepared for a whole new prospective of Naruto.

If you interested comment below :P

@Raikou Kaminari Can samurais use summoning jutsus? And genjutsu?

Yeah Summoning jutsu can be done a few different methods. Most common it's strike cutting their hand on their weapon where the seal is branded or making inscribed into the cloth on the hilt. 

Genjutsu it a little more tricky like Sharigan genjutsu pretty much work the same way but normal genjutsu would also be cast through the blade such as by cutting your opponent, reflecting light of your blade into your eyes, or something. Generally the strength of the illusion technique would have to mach it's casting method.

I am excited to see what new things other players bring to the table and how old things sre revamped. My character is going to be on the normal side not possessing any Kekkai Genkai just really skilled in his style. I wonder if someone will use a tailed beast and make it interesting. I have already become my character as WIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back