• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: The After Events (Interest check)

BlacklegSanji

Cook of the Thousand Sunny
The Fourth Great ninja war is over now and there's finally peace, or so we thought. There are new threats rising as we speak that we have never seen the likes of.

Okay so I know this is a very low amount of information, but I will have more, But if you read the last chapter of Naruto you will know where this is going. This is going to be a continuation of where Naruto left off. You will either be able to play your own character or one of the villages new Genin, Basically the children of the people who fought in the fourth ninja war or you can make your own character. This is all I really have for now, I just want to see who is interested before I start to put stuff together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back