• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto RP search

SabakuKyuut777

At the moment, I'm looking for a partner (must be 18+) to do RPs set in the Naruto world. I don't have any particular plot in mind, but would prefer if it took place pre-time skip. This isn't mandatory and I will do Shippuden or Boruto era RP- but just so you know I haven't watched Boruto so I'd just be making stuff up.

I am semi-lit and I'm okay with dark themes. Also pretty busy myself and work full-time so I don't demand quick responses.

I usually RP as Gaara and other sand village characters. I welcome OCs and have some of my own. I can also double, depending on whatever character is needed in the scene.

The characters I am most comfortable playing:
- Gaara
- Kankuro
- Temari
- Rasa
- My OCs

You can play: Anyone you want, as long as I can main Gaara or my OCs

I'm willing to just wing it with someone and see where the character interactions go, and maybe a plot will develop from there. We can use the original plot as a guideline (for example, have the characters meet and interact in the time leading up to the Chunin exams) but it doesn't have to follow canon super strictly and I'm open to taking a lot of creative liberties.

For pairings: I usually do MxM but I am also open to MxF and FxF.

My OTP: GaaSasu

Pairings I'm willing to try: Any canon x canon, OC x canon

I love dark/toxic/complicated pairs, but I also enjoy wholesome ones. Plot does not have to include shipping, but I would prefer a partner who is at least open to it.

If anyone is interested, let me know so we can discuss it some more :) I prefer to RP through PMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back