• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom NARUTO RP SEARCH !

divinerot

Lurker
Hihi!! My name is Canti, I'm really hoping I'm doing this right cause this site confusesss me :'3

I'm 18, looking for roleplay partners around the same age to do a Naruto roleplay with me! The biggest ship I wanna do right now is Obito x Kakashi, with me as Obito; but I'm open to other ships as well. A few I might be interested in would be; Obito x Deidara, Obito x Rin, Kiba x Hinata, and Shikamaru x Temari. I'm also willing to try any other ships not listed, but those are just my main ones! I'm open to headcanons, as well as aus for plots.

I personally am semi-literate to literate, write in third person, and have minimal triggers. I ask that my partners are semi-active and write a minimum of a paragraph per reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back