Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

On what continent?

Not in groups... never in groups. A group has no head, and their faith, and what their faith lies in, can always be manipulated... but to have faith in an individual, even if that individual is yourself or your friend, you can find it can be the driving force of many great feats.

Stand fast by what you believe in, even if it is nothing at all.

@GasMaskie

I can see the ship resemblance with the cannons. I'm not too familiar with Kantai Collection though. It's girl-ships correct? Lol. NO idea how to write a story on that. WWIII?

@Burberry Preserves

LOL> You can't be serious.

@QuirkyAngel

The RP ending early would have been perfect. I'd still have my sanity eh? Shinsei was still a deplorable person, don't think his inaction covers that up. He's still a foolish jerk that doesn't know any better. I hate him so much.  9_9

Your understanding character simply was a blade of grass in the wind. The outright obliviousness was part of his charm.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Cute nicknames you got there. It would be cool for her to find a happy ending, but knowing Shinsei, I don't think it will last for long. I don't trust the guy.

It's complicated, but it uses the emergence of the Abyssal Fleet (in-game enemies) to justify an joint operation between Japan and the United States to deal with them as they're the two nations with the most ship girls (who in the quest are basically anthropomorphic ghosts of the ships they're named after). One of the more brilliant parts of the quest was how Yamato had to be kept under wraps because she was a symbol of Japanese nationalism and that the political implications of her existence would be problematic to say the least. I don't play the games, but the quest seemed to take the setting and accomplish great things with it.

TSUKAME PURAIDO! TSUKAME SAKUSESU!

GENKI NO G NI WA HAJIMARU NO G

This is the greatest ending song in any Gundam, and it was chosen over either of G-Reco's openings to be the BGM for the G-Self in SD Gundam G Generation Genesis. This song is the epitome of genki. 

Not in groups... never in groups. A group has no head, and their faith, and what their faith lies in, can always be manipulated... but to have faith in an individual, even if that individual is yourself or your friend, you can find it can be the driving force of many great feats.

Stand fast by what you believe in, even if it is nothing at all.

I busted out laughing xD. Are we on the same page :smile10:  I was talking about Shinsei being a horrible person. Is that what you're talking about? You mean they should have faith in their relationship being strong??

@GasMaskie

Ehh straight up ship girls fighting other ship girls? I can't do a quest like that. I can't take that concept seriously =P. Heyyy, don't go calling that greatest ED in Gundam  ¬¬ . It has pep but no fire. GUNDAM is all about fire.

I busted out laughing xD. Are we on the same page :smile10:  I was talking about Shinsei being a horrible person. Is that what you're talking about? You mean they should have faith in their relationship being strong??

@GasMaskie

Ehh straight up ship girls fighting other ship girls? I can't do a quest like that. I can't take that concept seriously =P. Heyyy, don't go calling that greatest ED in Gundam  ¬¬ . It has pep but no fire. GUNDAM is all about fire.

The Abyssal Fleet is made up of corrupted ship girls and eldritch abomination sea creatures with guns mounted on them. It works better than you think, but you're better off looking up the designs for the abyssal ship girls. G-Reco is post-depression Tomino so the entire thing was peppy as fuck. The ending was tailor-made for the season and should have honestly been an opening or something. 

1479949847394.jpg

Sun & Moon had the best girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pequeno Burraidh

I figured a Raven would need a mellow a stable partner if she wanted a mellow and stable life. Which part of Shinsei is mellow and stable?

I think she means to have faith in that Shinsei's a good person, deep, deep down. You know, like how Chiaki has faith in Han  :smile10:

@GasMaskie

I looked up Kancolle and I'm not sure what kind of story I could tell with it. A big stumbling block is that all girl cast. I have no problem with Female x Female relationships and interactions but playing a story without guys is odd. I dunno. It would just feel like something is incomplete.

=P It should have been an opening. EDs should be solemn, introspective, classy, or intense. Your character gets a her as a rival or something in Sun/Moon?

@QuirkyAngel

Why do you have to use pink-haired boy by name? All pink-haired boy talk is off limits Quirk *sniffs* And yeah they'd probably be good friends. I think Shinsei is more playfully bad while Neji is a little more malicious with it. That's Shinsei's only saving grace. I think someway, somehow, there is a sliver of good person in him.

@QuirkyAngel

Why do you have to use pink-haired boy by name? All pink-haired boy talk is off limits Quirk *sniffs* And yeah they'd probably be good friends. I think Shinsei is more playfully bad while Neji is a little more malicious with it. That's Shinsei's only saving grace. I think someway, somehow, there is a sliver of good person in him.

Awww~and here I thought you hated my character.

Shinsei went through quite a bit of character development in the last rp + unwritten gaiden. The byproduct is what you see now. Keep in mind that how Shinsei treats his allies is very different than how he treats his enemies. 

Neji may be malicious and unlikable, but still has time to change. That's the advantage of youth^^

Awww~and here I thought you hated my character.

Shinsei went through quite a bit of character development in the last rp + unwritten gaiden. The byproduct is what you see now. Keep in mind that how Shinsei treats his allies is very different than how he treats his enemies. 

Neji may be malicious and unlikable, but still has time to change. That's the advantage of youth^^

Yeah, yeah, I have a soft spot for him and that's what angers me. The person he is, I should be wanting to strangle voodoo dolls of him. Yet here I am, speaking some good. Let's see him get to some enemies then!!!! STory should be moving again tomorrow after summary work today. I would have thought Shinsei and Chiita had something going on but guess his feelings for Dove/Raven were too strong  9_9

Who'll change Neji? It'd take a few broken people along the way to fix that boy

@Brook

Hey, lol. Is Shirokko just a privileged woman? is Soma just a pouty sourpuss? The way you write, I'm not sure who's in the wrong here anymore xD. Soma obvs has issues but...maybe Shirokko does too?? I feel like she's poking the stomach of a pissed off lion. She's just wants to make Soma happy Brook =)

@GasMaskie

I looked up Kancolle and I'm not sure what kind of story I could tell with it. A big stumbling block is that all girl cast. I have no problem with Female x Female relationships and interactions but playing a story without guys is odd. I dunno. It would just feel like something is incomplete.

=P It should have been an opening. EDs should be solemn, introspective, classy, or intense. Your character gets a her as a rival or something in Sun/Moon?

@QuirkyAngel

Nah, she basically becomes your traveling companion during the last quarter of the game. Lillie practically falls in love with the protagonist over the course of the game. You basically end up sorting out some of her bigger problems and enabling her character development. Oh, and you also cuck your other friend who has a crush on her. 

As for Kancolle, you're intended to self-insert as the teitoku  (Admiral) for this game - who would presumably be male. The quest also threw in a ton of male naval personnel which really helped with character interaction. 

@Brook

Hey, lol. Is Shirokko just a privileged woman? is Soma just a pouty sourpuss? The way you write, I'm not sure who's in the wrong here anymore xD. Soma obvs has issues but...maybe Shirokko does too?? I feel like she's poking the stomach of a pissed off lion. She's just wants to make Soma happy Brook =)

Well she doesn't appear to be aware that her husband killed his father.

Yeah, yeah, I have a soft spot for him and that's what angers me. The person he is, I should be wanting to strangle voodoo dolls of him. Yet here I am, speaking some good. Let's see him get to some enemies then!!!! STory should be moving again tomorrow after summary work today. I would have thought Shinsei and Chiita had something going on but guess his feelings for Dove/Raven were too strong  9_9

Who'll change Neji? It'd take a few broken people along the way to fix that boy

lol. Really? Shinsei x Chiita? I figured she hated him. But, now that I think about it again, it would make sense. How do you imagine their current relationship would be?

...Hanuka...? Haha, tbh, I have no idea.

@GasMaskie

Lol, Gas, why do you use such vulgar words? I am very surprised they put relationship stuff inside Pokemon!! Is the crush implied or spelled out? If spelled out, that is new. They're bumping up the level! My curiosity is getting peaked.

Ah okay. That's what I figured; putting in male ships to work that out. But I'm still not quite sure what to do. It's like the Macross Delta Dilemma. I can see Robots and Singers and that it's doable...yet for some reason, the pieces don't click on that to me. For Kancolle, would you do a country invasion? An Academy? Is it a military roleplay or ship girl spotlight?

@IG42

BS! Akago would never do such a thing! Things like that are for brutes who live in places such as Kirigakure, The Land of Snow, and The Land of Keys among others. EVen if there was a chance he did it, I'm sure there was a good reason.

@QuirkyAngel

Don't get me wrong, Chiita does hate Shinsei, but a lot of hate in this RP is almost always close with love in some way or another. Daradei and Chiaki I don't need to explain. Possibly Raven and Shinsei. Orisas and Dove ---> had they stayed together and things played out (And not met Mekuto), Orisas would have had a sadistic love/hate relationship with Dove. The hate would have slowly filtered away after a while. Maika and Uzazab. Keitaro and Kiyomi.

^ All these loves and hates were inches from flipping in the other direction if certain things changed. The only true hate I can say there was, was Kakureyami hate for ninja. Here would be Chiita and Shinsei's relationship if it were:

standoff.gif

@White Masquerade

Heavily implied, she calls you the father of the Pokemon she gives you and also tells you during that 'shelter from the rain' scene that she wants to become a trainer who can travel with you. She also gives Hau some malasadas as a gift but gives you her most cherished possession - a Pokedoll. 

The quest did it like a straight up military operation. The shipgirls coordinated with actual naval forces for maritime operations. The Abyssal Fleet rising from the depths is an international problem so each country sends their ship girls and an admiral (read: handler) to deal with the threat. 

@White Masquerade

Heavily implied, she calls you the father of the Pokemon she gives you and also tells you during that 'shelter from the rain' scene that she wants to become a trainer who can travel with you. She also gives Hau some malasadas as a gift but gives you her most cherished possession - a Pokedoll. 

That Pokedoll lives in my free space forever now.

@White Masquerade

The quest did it like a straight up military operation. The shipgirls coordinated with actual naval forces for maritime operations. The Abyssal Fleet rising from the depths is an international problem so each country sends their ship girls and an admiral (read: handler) to deal with the threat. 

Aw, what?! Booo! She was almost there >_>. How's the protag supposed know if they don't just say it?

Okay, I've got a good, clear picture of what it could be for a Quest :smile10: . Not sure if it'd trump the interest I have in others. I'd probably have to read some example example quests to find how to go about it. Cause you know I love drama, action and flashiness Gas. If it don't have it, it's not for me.

@IG42

Hopefully the protag gets to see her in Sun/Moon 2 eh?

@QuirkyAngel

Haha, so sorry! I was going to answer, but it'd have knocked me off of summarizing that post of yours. Now, lol. I'm not even going to lie. You know I'm a HimeTsun Quirk; probably the most self-centered mix of dere there is. You see, unlike the best girl in Pokemon Sun-Moon Gas pointed out, I'm aggressive and go after what I want. If I could say which characters I've made closest to myself, I'd say Daradei or Wunan if I were evil ( :smile9: ). There's a good reason you thought that'd be my ideal relationship xD. I certainly do have a deep, arrogant confidence in myself. So that's why when Chiaki shied away from Ja and Sumire rebuffed the man, you instantly became the rival I consider you today, haha. 

The reason I tease and mess with you and everyone is not to be a jerk. It's cause I like to be challenged. I like competition with others. So with everyone I write with, I want them to push me and give me a run for my money. I'll do the same back. I want to be able to write the best I possibly can and have others come right back and match that. For me, there's no greater feeling than competing with people equal to or better than I am. Or want to get there. I love it. There's real growth for everyone involved.

^ Which is why it bothers me when things in RP go the way of massive plans, OOC favors, and major instances of convenience. It feels like cheating. Like, (wo) man up and let's do this straight, you know? I promise I'm not malicious though!! I just want to spend time learning and growing with people who genuinely try.

*bows*

So now you know a little bit more of who I am Quirk.

Aw, what?! Booo! She was almost there >_>. How's the protag supposed know if they don't just say it?

Okay, I've got a good, clear picture of what it could be for a Quest :smile10: . Not sure if it'd trump the interest I have in others. I'd probably have to read some example example quests to find how to go about it. Cause you know I love drama, action and flashiness Gas. If it don't have it, it's not for me.

@IG42

Hopefully the protag gets to see her in Sun/Moon 2 eh?

@QuirkyAngel

Haha, so sorry! I was going to answer, but it'd have knocked me off of summarizing that post of yours. Now, lol. I'm not even going to lie. You know I'm a HimeTsun Quirk; probably the most self-centered mix of dere there is. You see, unlike the best girl in Pokemon Sun-Moon Gas pointed out, I'm aggressive and go after what I want. If I could say which characters I've made closest to myself, I'd say Daradei or Wunan if I were evil ( :smile9: ). There's a good reason you thought that'd be my ideal relationship xD. I certainly do have a deep, arrogant confidence in myself. So that's why when Chiaki shied away from Ja and Sumire rebuffed the man, you instantly became the rival I consider you today, haha. 

The reason I tease and mess with you and everyone is not to be a jerk. It's cause I like to be challenged. I like competition with others. So with everyone I write with, I want them to push me and give me a run for my money. I'll do the same back. I want to be able to write the best I possibly can and have others come right back and match that. For me, there's no greater feeling than competing with people equal to or better than I am. Or want to get there. I love it. There's real growth for everyone involved.

^ Which is why it bothers me when things in RP go the way of massive plans, OOC favors, and major instances of convenience. It feels like cheating. Like, (wo) man up and let's do this straight, you know? I promise I'm not malicious though!! I just want to spend time learning and growing with people who genuinely try.

*bows*

@White Masquerade

It's Pokemon, the best you can hope for are heavy implications. 

1481231665567.png

Pic unrelated.

@QuirkyAngel

*bows*

There's no need to apologize. I was listening to vocaloid songs and that one made me laugh. It also made me think of you because your posts/answers, especially the ones regarding love, give a himedere vibe. Especially your fantasy with the two best boys~Nothing wrong with having bits of Hime/Tsun in your personality. You come off as very open, honest, and hardworking to me. Nothing malicious.  

If I were to actually guess at your character, I'd say you're some sort of mix between Daradei and Baihua...leaning towards Baihua.

lol. Sumire doesn't like any man. Trusts them as far as she can throw them. As for Chiaki, he's straight 9_9     

@GasMaskie

Are you sure that pic is unrelated? =P. I see you have a new Quest Gas. I have to drop something ._. I don't know much about RWBY.

@QuirkyAngel

Oh jeez, I'm so embarrassed. Why do you have to bring up that best boy fantasy, lol. I think I talk too much for my own good. Oh I appreciate it Quirk, you want me to lavish wonderful words on you too? I'll do it, just let me know. But wow haha. Is it that obvious? Daradei and Baihua? You are right on the money.

Ofc Sumire doesn't trust men and Chiaki is straight. Still won't stop Ja from doing his thing.  :smile3:

@GasMaskie

Are you sure that pic is unrelated? =P. I see you have a new Quest Gas. I have to drop something ._. I don't know much about RWBY.

@QuirkyAngel

Oh jeez, I'm so embarrassed. Why do you have to bring up that best boy fantasy, lol. I think I talk too much for my own good. Oh I appreciate it Quirk, you want me to lavish wonderful words on you too? I'll do it, just let me know. But wow haha. Is it that obvious? Daradei and Baihua? You are right on the money.

Ofc Sumire doesn't trust men and Chiaki is straight. Still won't stop Ja from doing his thing.  :smile3:

That's why I'm writing it with the intention of making it accessible to newcomers. RWBY itself is pretty basic as a setting and I'll likely have to include a glossary as well.

1481487349890.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back