Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@White Masquerade

cpv6owxuiaa-9pf_orig.jpg

This was 10/10, the first half is about a monster becoming a hero for a day and the other is a vanilla as fuck romance between the Secondary Rider and a side character from a two-parter that was pivotal to his character arc. 

Gas ._. I can't read Japanese lol. You never give me any context T_T

There should be a post tomorrow ya'll. The RP is soon winding down, so I want to point out your attention should be moving from trying to finish things, to just making the most of what you have right now. Apologies to anyone looking to continue past the end of December. This was never meant to be a big, full role-play and possibly, that wasn't taken seriously with my bad history of waiting up and giving massive extensions to people :smile9:

Anyway, I'll write what I can fit in. 3 weeks is still a long time for a few good things to happen. I will be explaining the answer to Stage 1's riddle tomorrow.

Gas ._. I can't read Japanese lol. You never give me any context T_T

There should be a post tomorrow ya'll. The RP is soon winding down, so I want to point out your attention should be moving from trying to finish things, to just making the most of what you have right now. Apologies to anyone looking to continue past the end of December. This was never meant to be a big, full role-play and possibly, that wasn't taken seriously with my bad history of waiting up and giving massive extensions to people :smile9:

Anyway, I'll write what I can fit in. 3 weeks is still a long time for a few good things to happen. I will be explaining the answer to Stage 1's riddle tomorrow.

Kamen Rider Drive Saga: Heart (Haato) and Mach (Maha). It was a Gaiden Movie released two years after the conclusion of Kamen Rider Drive and takes place three years after the ending.

Also, Babylonia is definitely strange. Caster Gilgamesh is pretty nice - likely because he's taken his role as king once again. Enkidu's also an antagonist who tries to trick and kill you - though Merlin and Loli Medusa show up to bail you out. Rin/Ishtar ends up joining the party later, and it turns out that her sister Ereshkigal looks like the blonde Rin from Fate/Extra.

qcO7UDH.png

@White Masquerade

Iffen they'd all had divergent histories and what not that would have been greta. but trying to copy paste basically the same history four times with minor changes to tone, decisions and nuances is a right pain int he arse. I'll npost for the Memoriam, which should be the exodus of any major occurrences save for Gincho, in a day or so, and a response from Rokoriko which will cover all in the latest posts, will happen that gets her to the beach =P

Potential aversion to Maddie may or may not ensue depending on how quickly it may or may not lead to the death of a charcter I like =P

Kamen Rider Drive Saga: Heart (Haato) and Mach (Maha). It was a Gaiden Movie released two years after the conclusion of Kamen Rider Drive and takes place three years after the ending.

Also, Babylonia is definitely strange. Caster Gilgamesh is pretty nice - likely because he's taken his role as king once again. Enkidu's also an antagonist who tries to trick and kill you - though Merlin and Loli Medusa show up to bail you out. Rin/Ishtar ends up joining the party later, and it turns out that her sister Ereshkigal looks like the blonde Rin from Fate/Extra.

Ahh you see! Easy!

Blonde Rin just doesn't feel the same =P #brunette pride. This was worse than the last event? Better?

@White Masquerade

Iffen they'd all had divergent histories and what not that would have been greta. but trying to copy paste basically the same history four times with minor changes to tone, decisions and nuances is a right pain int he arse. I'll npost for the Memoriam, which should be the exodus of any major occurrences save for Gincho, in a day or so, and a response from Rokoriko which will cover all in the latest posts, will happen that gets her to the beach =P

Potential aversion to Maddie may or may not ensue depending on how quickly it may or may not lead to the death of a charcter I like =P

xD Lol. Sounds good. Rokoriko needs to be a big girl and go hug Maddie =). She's looking to explore the world and make peace with different kinds of people yeah?

Ahh you see! Easy!

Blonde Rin just doesn't feel the same =P #brunette pride. This was worse than the last event? Better?

xD Lol. Sounds good. Rokoriko needs to be a big girl and go hug Maddie =). She's looking to explore the world and make peace with different kinds of people yeah?

Babylonia is a chapter, so it's inherently better than events anyways. Jailter's event was way too grindy, though I did end up finishing it and getting my Loli Lancer's ascension mats and NP copies. Still going through the chapter right now, but it's surprisingly light-hearted compared to Camelot.

Babylonia is a chapter, so it's inherently better than events anyways. Jailter's event was way too grindy, though I did end up finishing it and getting my Loli Lancer's ascension mats and NP copies. Still going through the chapter right now, but it's surprisingly light-hearted compared to Camelot.

Being real, I could never get into the political side of the Fate series after watching it, but same for Naruto or Tokyo Ghoul or most others. I live a simple life and tend to notice very obvious and useful paths people can follow that make the best of both sides in most any situation. I tend to model characters after myself in that sense,l like Rei. Rei has a strong distinction of right and wrong, and actively helps people, but she does not take Ninja, Kak or human sides because they can all be right and wrong at the same time.

Kauri's different though, he's an example of what happens when I use a relative or anyone else for a base for my character.

Pfft.

This is disappointing =/

Haha. Getting rused into a relationship is a bad sign =P

Bang. This is good. Multi characters honestly are more trouble than they're worth when it comes down to it.

@QuirkyTurtle

For I remember, I believe that would perfectly fine for Sakuya. I think the Hozuki pride in the way she has it is accurate too.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

It's what they get for trying to be heroes >=) Should have just let Jinan win.

Death Before such dishonor pity Jinan wasn't all he was chalked up to be 

Being real, I could never get into the political side of the Fate series after watching it, but same for Naruto or Tokyo Ghoul or most others. I live a simple life and tend to notice very obvious and useful paths people can follow that make the best of both sides in most any situation. I tend to model characters after myself in that sense,l like Rei. Rei has a strong distinction of right and wrong, and actively helps people, but she does not take Ninja, Kak or human sides because they can all be right and wrong at the same time.

Kauri's different though, he's an example of what happens when I use a relative or anyone else for a base for my character.

I do see you as that kind of person =) I'm sort of the same in that I'm often the neutral person in most arguments and have a hard time picking sides...cause I'm rather indecisive and easily feel empathetic (still can't decide whether I'm a democrat or a republican). Though, when I do pick a side, if I pick side, I generally stick with it. Of all my characters, I think Chiaki is probably the closest to me in that regard, though I don't think he's the most similar to me as a person. Nor is he my favorite.

Rei is a good character. Though not choosing a side means it'll be much more difficult to get the support of one if needed. And choosing all sides will make it difficult for her to be trusted, especially if both sides have opposing ideals. Often times neutral parties even draw the ire of both sides....something I often have to deal with when my brothers argue and they need a third opinion. Abstaining from choosing only makes them both angry. Compromising doesn't always work and distracting them only works half the time. I'm glad Rei at least has her own side to support her.

Kauri's an interesting character to me. Though I've always found strongly opinionated characters interesting. It's too bad Nao has yet to meet Timuga...or any of the other sharkmen. Even if he doesn't make it past the second stage, meeting a walking, talking shark would've made the chuunin exam worth it for him.

@White Masquerade

Mhm. Sakuya's all for the Bloody Mist.

Death Before such dishonor pity Jinan wasn't all he was chalked up to be 

Yes. But you've got to admit his death was dramatic. Covered an entire village in darkness, killed nearly every bijuu, made nearly every ninja there chakra-less. That's what I call going out with a bang.        

I do see you as that kind of person =) I'm sort of the same in that I'm often the neutral person in most arguments and have a hard time picking sides...cause I'm rather indecisive and easily feel empathetic (still can't decide whether I'm a democrat or a republican). Though, when I do pick a side, if I pick side, I generally stick with it. Of all my characters, I think Chiaki is probably the closest to me in that regard, though I don't think he's the most similar to me as a person. Nor is he my favorite.

Rei is a good character. Though not choosing a side means it'll be much more difficult to get the support of one if needed. And choosing all sides will make it difficult for her to be trusted, especially if both sides have opposing ideals. Often times neutral parties even draw the ire of both sides....something I often have to deal with when my brothers argue and they need a third opinion. Abstaining from choosing only makes them both angry. Compromising doesn't always work and distracting them only works half the time. I'm glad Rei at least has her own side to support her.

Kauri's an interesting character to me. Though I've always found strongly opinionated characters interesting. It's too bad Nao has yet to meet Timuga...or any of the other sharkmen. Even if he doesn't make it past the second stage, meeting a walking, talking shark would've made the chuunin exam worth it for him.

@White Masquerade

Mhm. Sakuya's all for the Bloody Mist.

Yes. But you've got to admit his death was dramatic. Covered an entire village in darkness, killed nearly every bijuu, made nearly every ninja there chakra-less. That's what I call going out with a bang.        

True that

Nasu decided to lighten up for the holiday season, thank the gods.

This is what makes politics hard or trouble to deal with for some people. It's not about seeing what's useful or the best for all sides; that's only a part. The bigger half is managing wrongs and slights. There's an emotional aspect you're gonna have to deal with whether you like it or not. Everyone could be ready to walk together, but if they feel they've been hurt or disrespected in the past, no amount of right/wrong is going to get anybody to move. <---- That's exactly what the best people in politics understand. They don't discount other people's feelings and say swallow it; they recognize them as real and address that. Which is why I was so disappointed with the peacemakers last RP. If they only sat down early on with the Kakureyami and asked "What can we do clear this bad blood?" Most everything would have gone fine. By the time that was thought about, it was waaaaaaaaaaay too late.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

If he wasn't all he was chalked up to be, then why is Han depressed and drinking from a bottle? :smile10:

This is what makes politics hard or trouble to deal with for some people. It's not about seeing what's useful or the best for all sides; that's only a part. The bigger half is managing wrongs and slights. There's an emotional aspect you're gonna have to deal with whether you like it or not. Everyone could be ready to walk together, but if they feel they've been hurt or disrespected in the past, no amount of right/wrong is going to get anybody to move. <---- That's exactly what the best people in politics understand. They don't discount other people's feelings and say swallow it; they recognize them as real and address that. Which is why I was so disappointed with the peacemakers last RP. If they only sat down early on with the Kakureyami and asked "What can we do clear this bad blood?" Most everything would have gone fine. By the time that was thought about, it was waaaaaaaaaaay too late.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

If he wasn't all he was chalked up to be, then why is Han depressed and drinking from a bottle? :smile10:

Survuvior guilts,Socially cripple , and when you put your whole life to somthing and then no longer can do it. I image its fairly depressing she has no other talent but to fight and lead and now she can't even do that . Her body is broken and breaking down she just not aging to well in any department 

Survuvior guilts,Socially cripple , and when you put your whole life to somthing and then no longer can do it. I image its fairly depressing she has no other talent but to fight and lead and now she can't even do that . Her body is broken and breaking down she just not aging to well in any department 

You should have her come to Suna =))

As SUNAS possible xDD

@White Masquerade

Ziusdra: …There cannot be life without death, and it is because there is death that there can be life. The eternity thou claims is not progress but slumber. Beast of disaster, evil born by humanity. The love that brought thee to seek regression is what casted thee aside.

Tiamat: Aaaaaa----AaAa, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ziusdra: I need not the rank of Grand, but in my blade now dwells the proof of the strongest.

Old Man of the Mountain: Thou may be a god that has fallen to a beast, but thou art still the primordial mother, so I must reveal my name. From the abyss of the ethereal valley, I came to deliver the dark death. I am the old man of the mountain, Hasan Sabbah. The Evening Bell has called thy name. Let those wings be deprived from you under the mandate of heaven!

Slash

Dr. Roman: The pattern of the Beast's spiritual foundation has changed… Incredible…he didn’t just cut off Tiamat’s wing, he even added the “concept of death”

In Babylonia, Gudao meets with an old man (Ziusdra) several times over the course of the story. When it comes time to fight the Final Boss, it turns out that he's Grand Assassin, the original Hassan-i Sabbah and the progenitor of the Assassins. The King Hassan we met in Camelot who stomped a Numeral of the Saint-powered Gawain. However, in order to aid Gudao, Hassan discards his own status as a Grand Servant. Dr. Roman's analysis says it all - he's so good at murdering things that he can make a deity die even when he's now just a normal Servant.

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

In Babylonia, Gudao meets with an old man (Ziusdra) several times over the course of the story. When it comes time to fight the Final Boss, it turns out that he's Grand Assassin, the original Hassan-i Sabbah and the progenitor of the Assassins. The King Hassan we met in Camelot who stomped a Numeral of the Saint-powered Gawain. However, in order to aid Gudao, Hassan discards his own status as a Grand Servant. Dr. Roman's analysis says it all - he's so good at murdering things that he can make a deity die even when he's now just a normal Servant.

That was Tiamat screaming? =)

That was Tiamat screaming? =)

Yeah, but this is different from the PM - she's already in her final boss form here. Further context reveals that it wasn't Solomon or Gilgamesh who summoned Hassan (Caster Gil summoned like, 6 Japanese Servants and Leonidas to help defend Babylonia) but Gudao himself. He apparently answered his call to pay him back for something - either Camelot or an incident in this chapter where he gives him bread while in the Underworld.

Ereshkigal ends up becoming your ally and a choice during the epilogue leads to a scene where she promises to meet again - best case scenario means that she'll become a Servant. Also, the finale of the chapter involves Gilgamesh going all out on Tiamat. I don't think he's ever shown off the full extent of his strength like this before.

His Noble Phantasm chant is significantly different from regular gameplay here.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

That is another issue though. I let a number of slights go fairly easily depending on intent or content of said slight. I've actively had people mock me for my height, trying to get a rise out of me, for ages. I learned quickly that if it i in everyone's best interest to let it go or find a better way to handle it, that's the way to do it. But I don't just live a figuratively simpler life than most, but literally too, so really I just tend to leave things that are inconsequential be. 

I mean, I have lines that aren't crossed, people I care about and the like, and I usually work off of a one second chance only prerogative, and hell, I can even get worked up about groups or mass ideologies such as the mindsets or beliefs of some religions or countries, but at the end of the day trying to go around and one by one hate people is just too much damn work. I try to judge people individually and even then prefer to live and let live.

Save for those Westborough Baptist bastards. Thought my cousin was blowing them out of proportion when he first told me about them, but no, they're a right group of bloody tossers.

Yeah, but this is different from the PM - she's already in her final boss form here. Further context reveals that it wasn't Solomon or Gilgamesh who summoned Hassan (Caster Gil summoned like, 6 Japanese Servants and Leonidas to help defend Babylonia) but Gudao himself. He apparently answered his call to pay him back for something - either Camelot or an incident in this chapter where he gives him bread while in the Underworld.

Ereshkigal ends up becoming your ally and a choice during the epilogue leads to a scene where she promises to meet again - best case scenario means that she'll become a Servant. Also, the finale of the chapter involves Gilgamesh going all out on Tiamat. I don't think he's ever shown off the full extent of his strength like this before.

His Noble Phantasm chant is significantly different from regular gameplay here.

Does he destroy half the world or something? O.o

That is another issue though. I let a number of slights go fairly easily depending on intent or content of said slight. I've actively had people mock me for my height, trying to get a rise out of me, for ages. I learned quickly that if it i in everyone's best interest to let it go or find a better way to handle it, that's the way to do it. But I don't just live a figuratively simpler life than most, but literally too, so really I just tend to leave things that are inconsequential be. 

I mean, I have lines that aren't crossed, people I care about and the like, and I usually work off of a one second chance only prerogative, and hell, I can even get worked up about groups or mass ideologies such as the mindsets or beliefs of some religions or countries, but at the end of the day trying to go around and one by one hate people is just too much damn work. I try to judge people individually and even then prefer to live and let live.

Save for those Westborough Baptist bastards. Thought my cousin was blowing them out of proportion when he first told me about them, but no, they're a right group of bloody tossers.

Lol. WestBorough Baptists? =P. I get what you mean, but you can't control how other people feel you know? That's where the disagreement can come in. There are some very crazy and vindictive people out there unable to drop anything. They're the ones that throw off what'd be an ordinarily straightforward working together.

Does he destroy half the world or something? O.o

Lol. WestBorough Baptists? =P. I get what you mean, but you can't control how other people feel you know? That's where the disagreement can come in. There are some very crazy and vindictive people out there unable to drop anything. They're the ones that throw off what'd be an ordinarily straightforward working together.

He Enuma Elishes a Goddess into the Underworld and seals her up there. RIP best girl.

ex-aid-lvl-99_orig.jpg

Also, some scans for Ex-Aid. This isn't even his Final Form.

15338640-680929708734147-8354157897214689131-n_orig.jpg

Brave and Snipe share the same upgrade: The Gasha Gear Dual Beta. The forms are Brave Fantasy Gamer Level 50 (left) and Snipe Simulation Gamer Level 50. Snipe's is really hilarious though because it's clearly Kancolle inspired. 

Kancolle is also a popular thing to turn into a Quest, I recall quite a few of them focusing on American ships - which was pretty cool. The one I liked featured the USS Hornet who had a black arrow that represented the Doolittle Rai and a mute Arizona who awoke in Pearl Harbor.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

In defense of the peacemakers, there weren't many Kakureyami characters that were open for discussion in the earlier parts of the rp. Most of the 'peacemakers' also had their own personal issues to deal with...but let's be honest. If the peacemakers were actually united and managed to talk to the Kakureyami early on, the rp would've ended much too early =P

What I found interesting is that my peaceful, understanding character ended up taking the soldier's route in the war. He questioned why the Kakureyami hated the ninjas so much early on in the rp, but didn't fight against the flow of things. Especially after Kenji's death. Meanwhile, my anti-peace character joined a group of peacemakers, and actually befriended a Kakureyami-ish character (Dove). Granted he didn't do much...since he didn't actually believe in peace T_T 

By the by, happy the Shove Dinsei/Saven Rinsei ship still seems to be a thing, I'd like it to work out just cos it'd be nice for her life to finally mellow out and stabilise. 

@GasMaskie

I can see the ship resemblance with the cannons. I'm not too familiar with Kantai Collection though. It's girl-ships correct? Lol. NO idea how to write a story on that. WWIII?

@Burberry Preserves

LOL> You can't be serious.

@QuirkyAngel

The RP ending early would have been perfect. I'd still have my sanity eh? Shinsei was still a deplorable person, don't think his inaction covers that up. He's still a foolish jerk that doesn't know any better. I hate him so much.  9_9

Your understanding character simply was a blade of grass in the wind. The outright obliviousness was part of his charm.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Cute nicknames you got there. It would be cool for her to find a happy ending, but knowing Shinsei, I don't think it will last for long. I don't trust the guy.

@GasMaskie

I can see the ship resemblance with the cannons. I'm not too familiar with Kantai Collection though. It's girl-ships correct? Lol. NO idea how to write a story on that. WWIII?

@Burberry Preserves

LOL> You can't be serious.

@QuirkyAngel

The RP ending early would have been perfect. I'd still have my sanity eh? Shinsei was still a deplorable person, don't think his inaction covers that up. He's still a foolish jerk that doesn't know any better. I hate him so much.  9_9

Your understanding character simply was a blade of grass in the wind. The outright obliviousness was part of his charm.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Cute nicknames you got there. It would be cool for her to find a happy ending, but knowing Shinsei, I don't think it will last for long. I don't trust the guy.

Faith can be a powerful tool =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back