Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

I hear that unlike Konami they're actually working on it.

Yeah, they said they'd be updating it. Though, I doubt it'll help at all. The second part is just really terrible overall and massively detracts from the appeal of the game - some plot developments are particularly terrible and won't be changed because of how important they are to the story. There's also the issue of having to actually watch Kingsglaive and Brotherhood to fully understand the story. The gameplay is great but this game definitely didn't live up to its 10 year development period.

Yeah, they said they'd be updating it. Though, I doubt it'll help at all. The second part is just really terrible overall and massively detracts from the appeal of the game - some plot developments are particularly terrible and won't be changed because of how important they are to the story. There's also the issue of having to actually watch Kingsglaive and Brotherhood to fully understand the story. The gameplay is great but this game definitely didn't live up to its 10 year development period.

Well I don't even have a PS4 so I guess I have to defer to the guy who's actually played it. I'll just stick around in FFXIV and see how Stormblood shapes up.

Well I don't even have a PS4 so I guess I have to defer to the guy who's actually played it. I'll just stick around in FFXIV and see how Stormblood shapes up.

Probably pretty good, though I don't really like Ala Mhigans. They're all just whiny refugees.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Shinobu is accepted, but don't think you're out of the woods just yet!

I mean, I know I'm not outta the woods, as Mio's still there waiting for something to do! I've yet to get even a small post as to where she's to meet up with her teammates! You've given me nothing to do with Mio that would keep her following the flow of the exams, seeing as she and her teammates aren't taking the exam with everyone else right now.

I mean, I know I'm not outta the woods, as Mio's still there waiting for something to do! I've yet to get even a small post as to where she's to meet up with her teammates! You've given me nothing to do with Mio that would keep her following the flow of the exams, seeing as she and her teammates aren't taking the exam with everyone else right now.

Yup. Mio's team is 1 of the last two I'm posting for :smile7:

@White Masquerade

For the Memoriam... I don't think I'll be putting too much emphasis on them. I've had a hard time making a significant backstory out of 'They pledged their service to Rei, helped her found Hato no Tochi, aided in the recovery and rescue of Rokoriko and aided in her training' especially since it shifts Korinto and Mosashi kind of did their own things when it came to Rokoriko, but Coranna and Gincho actively helped her and Gincho became known as Grandpappie Gincho to Rokoriko, so it's like, a big uniform mess of things with minor details needed to individualise them and it's just taxing and I've been lazy about it to be honest. 

I don't think their going to be a big deal in this RP, I mostly just added them because they tend to do stuff here or there honestly. The only one I plan on being of any real significance is Gicnho, but that's it's own thing and still won't really matter in the long run.

Will do =)

I see. Okay, no problem.

@QuirkyAngel

Lol. Bottom line is Sakuya is crazy. We can agree on that?

No arguments from me. There's a reason Chiaki ran away from her in the last rp^^;

Sakuya wasn't originally my character, so I didn't want to change her too much. I copied over all the jutsus she knew, crossed out a couple of stuff regarding her personality, added a some stuff, and picked out a song for her. That's about it. Killing her parents...well...I'll admit that part was just to make her more notorious as a Missing-Nin. But I don't imagine that it'd be completely out of character for her either...   

Runt of course. Why does everyone keep forgetting about such an important character?

Pfft.

@White Masquerade

The linearity of FFXV's second half and its really rushed story towards the end downgrades this game to mediocre by my standards. I still enjoyed it, though it definitely feels like MGSV with tons of content missing or cut. 

This is disappointing =/

Haha. Getting rused into a relationship is a bad sign =P

@White Masquerade

For the Memoriam... I don't think I'll be putting too much emphasis on them. I've had a hard time making a significant backstory out of 'They pledged their service to Rei, helped her found Hato no Tochi, aided in the recovery and rescue of Rokoriko and aided in her training' especially since it shifts Korinto and Mosashi kind of did their own things when it came to Rokoriko, but Coranna and Gincho actively helped her and Gincho became known as Grandpappie Gincho to Rokoriko, so it's like, a big uniform mess of things with minor details needed to individualise them and it's just taxing and I've been lazy about it to be honest. 

I don't think their going to be a big deal in this RP, I mostly just added them because they tend to do stuff here or there honestly. The only one I plan on being of any real significance is Gicnho, but that's it's own thing and still won't really matter in the long run.

Bang. This is good. Multi characters honestly are more trouble than they're worth when it comes down to it.

@QuirkyTurtle

For I remember, I believe that would perfectly fine for Sakuya. I think the Hozuki pride in the way she has it is accurate too.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

It's what they get for trying to be heroes >=) Should have just let Jinan win.

@White Masquerade

cpv6owxuiaa-9pf_orig.jpg

This was 10/10, the first half is about a monster becoming a hero for a day and the other is a vanilla as fuck romance between the Secondary Rider and a side character from a two-parter that was pivotal to his character arc. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back