Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Toshiro is accepted but could not move Oto from 11th place =/. Also Void Release was slightly edited. It is s no-go for using that to make all special nature types.

@QuirkyAngel

Two things. First, Sakuya is accepted. Scary to read she killed her own parents over the marriage of Chiaki. It was cool was fun to learn she called her the true Hozuki =P. I hate how Kiri is getting all the praise this RP, but cool lore addition-ing. Did you see how Lucem's having his characters steal technqiques from lands and not be affiliated with them xD

EDit:

Raina got the MVP award for the prior arc.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Han is officially accepted. I will be updating Shin and Amai having swords as well. Her CS is kind of sad, though I can understand it. I don't Han was made for marriage.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Hey if you plan on using Memoriam for a good while, their CS is still empty =/. If for just a 1-shot, then I'd be willing to skip it, since they had a CS last RP.

@Hange Zoe

For Tokoyuni, do you still want him? I won't accept him if he has the Mangekyo Sharingan, but I will if you want that removed.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Han is officially accepted. I will be updating Shin and Amai having swords as well. Her CS is kind of sad, though I can understand it. I don't Han was made for marriage.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Hey if you plan on using Memoriam for a good while, their CS is still empty =/. If for just a 1-shot, then I'd be willing to skip it, since they had a CS last RP.

@Hange Zoe

For Tokoyuni, do you still want him? I won't accept him if he has the Mangekyo Sharingan, but I will if you want that removed.

Who?

Ooh no. I meant when I accepted him the Water & Void were tied in points. Water was up by I think 0.20? With Yasashii though, it widened again. I sort of got he was a deplorable person like Anpan from his CS, but we'll see how that goes. Maybe he can get thrown into the "horrible person" category

Ah. That's what you meant. Water can only maintain its lead for so long I suppose.

Aha. You think kailai is deplorable? Well...I never really thought anpan was that bad...so I guess its a matter of taste^^

@QuirkyAngel

Two things. First, Sakuya is accepted. Scary to read she killed her own parents over the marriage of Chiaki. It was cool was fun to learn she called her the true Hozuki =P. I hate how Kiri is getting all the praise this RP, but cool lore addition-ing. Did you see how Lucem's having his characters steal technqiques from lands and not be affiliated with them xD

EDit:

Raina got the MVP award for the prior arc.

Sakuya didn't kill her parents over chiaki's marriage. She killed them because they wouldn't let her leave. There's a difference T_T

Mhm. Chiaki's knows a couple of techniques from other lands as well. I just never bothered specifying...cause I never really planned for him to fight...

I suppose Raina does deserve a reward for nearly dying :P

It's a U.S. military medal awarded to servicemen wounded or killed in action.

Ah. Really? Good to know. 

None of my family's ever served in the US military before, so I'm glad I never seen a purple heart...and hopefully never will.

Ah. Really? Good to know. 

None of my family's ever served in the US military before, so I'm glad I never seen a purple heart...and hopefully never will.

I ain't even American and I know about it.

Dammed if I know where I heard of it but whatever.

Katsuki is accepted. Do you like the letter K? And reading through, I was intrigued you went with that kind of character; not normally one I've seen from you.

It's just a coincidence that some of my characters start with that letter. I only choose names for their meaning. Incidentally, combining "Kouta" and "Katsuki" makes "Kouki".

I've made characters like Katsuki before, but I tend to use them in longer RPs so that they can grow. I had the CS shelved for a few months, but decided to use it so that it wouldn't be wasted.

It's just a coincidence that some of my characters start with that letter. I only choose names for their meaning. Incidentally, combining "Kouta" and "Katsuki" makes "Kouki".

I've made characters like Katsuki before, but I tend to use them in longer RPs so that they can grow. I had the CS shelved for a few months, but decided to use it so that it wouldn't be wasted.

Oh wow. You had it since the last RP to use there?

Oh wow. You had it since the last RP to use there?

I've had it finished since the end of August. I originally planned to use Katsuki as part of a team with Kouta and Tetsuo, but decided against it, since having three characters in the same group didn't seem like it would work out very well. I also considered that he'd be killed off pretty quickly with the NPC status and his Kekkei Genkai.

I've had it finished since the end of August. I originally planned to use Katsuki as part of a team with Kouta and Tetsuo, but decided against it, since having three characters in the same group didn't seem like it would work out very well. I also considered that he'd be killed off pretty quickly with the NPC status and his Kekkei Genkai.

:smile5:  Lucem, how long have you known me? It wasn't that bad last RP

@White Masquerade

The linearity of FFXV's second half and its really rushed story towards the end downgrades this game to mediocre by my standards. I still enjoyed it, though it definitely feels like MGSV with tons of content missing or cut. 

@White Masquerade

The linearity of FFXV's second half and its really rushed story towards the end downgrades this game to mediocre by my standards. I still enjoyed it, though it definitely feels like MGSV with tons of content missing or cut. 

I hear that unlike Konami they're actually working on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back