Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

*quietly fangrils* man issei is ok

sexykawaiigrill_by_coolguyfarting-d98jqg6.png

I don't understand it but I relate to it. Also I'm looking for another rp to join any suggestions? 

It's a "sexy grill". One of those jokes spawned by entertaining (sometimes deliberate) misspellings like the Twitch "picnic".

As far as other RPs go I've got a Fire Emblem one that's just starting out but has a good number of people in it already. Feel free to swing by and give it a go.

It's a "sexy grill". One of those jokes spawned by entertaining (sometimes deliberate) misspellings like the Twitch "picnic".

As far as other RPs go I've got a Fire Emblem one that's just starting out but has a good number of people in it already. Feel free to swing by and give it a go.

That makes an arc load of sense. Also I haven't played fire emblem before but I will look into it because you recommended it.

@QuirkyAngel

Raina has been edited to be shown alive.

@clarinetti

Interesting. Akane is accepted. I listened to theme while reading the CS and it gave a good impression. While I wish we could stay longer and explore everyone to the fullest, I am too tired and there'd be a big drop in quality from myself =/. With that said, I can't wait to interact.

@White Masquerade

King Hassan is the best though. That AZREAL. is absolutely delicious - and he swings that broadsword so fast that there's no animation. Since I can't roll for Tiamat, I'll be saving up for him and Merlin now. My hit list right now is Emiya Alter, Sigurd, Sita, King Hassan, and Merlin. We'll likely be seeing Emiya Alter very soon as a part of an anime tie-in event. They're teasing him like crazy in that trailer - notice how they never show his face at all.

dlJwSRW.png

Though he was definitely featured in the one-shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hange Zoe

Shades is all edited and accepted. Once I'm done with the kids, I will post for him in the village.

@GasMaskie

Yeah I was wondering about that. He didn't move so I was confused =P. Alters are like the corrupted versions correct?

@Hange Zoe

Shades is all edited and accepted. Once I'm done with the kids, I will post for him in the village.

@GasMaskie

Yeah I was wondering about that. He didn't move so I was confused =P. Alters are like the corrupted versions correct?

Yeah. Either through actual Grail corruption (Artoria) or they were born from the twisted wishes of someone else (Jeanne and Cu). EMIYA Alter's strange because he was only shown in this oneshot manga chapter but now he's getting promoted to canon with First Order. 

DQmamTg.png

Though, since he can project Excalibur, he's probably stronger than regular EMIYA who could only do so in Fate/Extra. Scratch that, I forgot that this also amounted to a suicide attack. His body starts breaking down right after Mashu blocks it with Lord Chaldeas.

Last edited by a moderator:
@GasMaskie

So what's the difference between Alter and Avenger? Avenger just has a grudge?

@QuirkyAngel

Very nice. Excellent and I certainly got the spiritual warrior vibes. He's not as attractive as Chiaki but as a character, he's very good. Accepted. The Void and Water are tied with him in =P

@GasMaskie

Avengers are servants of vengeance. 

Alters are servants that were corrupted by the sludge pouring out of the holy grail. The sludge itself is formed as a result of Angra Mainyu, the first Avenger, corrupting the Holy Grail, and it's sludge making contact with a normal servant and turning them into stronger, vile versions of themselves.

Avengers are servants of vengeance. 

Alters are servants that were corrupted by the sludge pouring out of the holy grail. The sludge itself is formed as a result of Angra Mainyu, the first Avenger, corrupting the Holy Grail, and it's sludge making contact with a normal servant and turning them into stronger, vile versions of themselves.

Ahh. Understood. Okay, that's really interesting. You see, I'm always impressed by the Fate Lore. When I read through, I didn't quite get everything, but man was it exciting. It's lore is right up there with Bleach and Hunter x Hunter in terms of potential and quality.

@Lucem Tenebris

Hey, when you have a chance, let me know what special weapon or skill Kouki's Susano'o has 

@Lucem Tenebris

Kouki is accepted BUT, a few things to know about. He's starting low in the "blindness steps." At 11 steps instead of 17. Using the MS would still degrade his eyes even though he has Rinnegan, so watch for that (He did not obtain the Eternal Version of MS). The only thing that kept him from getting highest rank was his heritage not being suited to the dojutsu he has.

@GasMaskie

@QuirkyAngel

Very nice. Excellent and I certainly got the spiritual warrior vibes. He's not as attractive as Chiaki but as a character, he's very good. Accepted. The Void and Water are tied with him in =P

I'm glad you like him. Kailai is friends with Chiaki's family, but he's not especially close with the Land of Water. His relationship with Chiaki is also...not exactly normal.

I think Hanuka being Half-Kakureyami creates better ties. Given her age, she's probably one of the first bi-racial characters between Ninja and Kakureyami^^ 

I'm glad you like him. Kailai is friends with Chiaki's family, but he's not especially close with the Land of Water. His relationship with Chiaki is also...not exactly normal.

I think Hanuka being Half-Kakureyami creates better ties. Given her age, she's probably one of the first bi-racial characters between Ninja and Kakureyami^^ 

Ooh no. I meant when I accepted him the Water & Void were tied in points. Water was up by I think 0.20? With Yasashii though, it widened again. I sort of got he was a deplorable person like Anpan from his CS, but we'll see how that goes. Maybe he can get thrown into the "horrible person" category

@Lucem Tenebris

Katsuki is accepted. Do you like the letter K? And reading through, I was intrigued you went with that kind of character; not normally one I've seen from you.

@GasMaskie

@QuirkyAngel

Avengers are powered by edge, Alters are corrupted Servants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back