Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@Lucem Tenebris

With Gucci?? .________. My world is getting flipped upside down. Why do American cartoons suck so much???

@QuirkyAngel

Woooooooooooow. Why is Raina so strongheaded for? If she just showed a little skin and went to the beach with Rudy, none of this would have happened @_@

Lol you make me so suspicious saying do my best with posts. Like there's something you know, I don't. Yoshinori is simply being difficult. He knows he wants Dai Dai. He needs to stop playing these games, quit his team, take a deep breath, and approach Dai Dai like he's serious. If Yoshinori was never born, Team 2 wouldn't be in this situation. He needs to take some responsibility for being alive.

@hudhouse

xD You drew hange. Nicely done.

@GasMaskie

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Are they allowed to do that???? My world keeps getting turned upside down. That's actually in the game?

I am so ashamed of my country. We can make some pretty kick-butt movies, TV Shows, and sporting events, but fail at everything else =(.

@Hange Zoe

Hange if you have something to tell me, tell me. I don't understand these secret passwords you're whispering me.

@Kalin Scarlet

KAAAAALLLLLLLIN. I can''t wait to read your post. I'm deciding whether Kazuma is going to continue being a jerk or becomes nice. I'm leaning towards jerk but 'll see =). Who's your avatar btw?

@Lucem Tenebris

With Gucci?? .________. My world is getting flipped upside down. Why do American cartoons suck so much???

@QuirkyAngel

Woooooooooooow. Why is Raina so strongheaded for? If she just showed a little skin and went to the beach with Rudy, none of this would have happened @_@

Lol you make me so suspicious saying do my best with posts. Like there's something you know, I don't. Yoshinori is simply being difficult. He knows he wants Dai Dai. He needs to stop playing these games, quit his team, take a deep breath, and approach Dai Dai like he's serious. If Yoshinori was never born, Team 2 wouldn't be in this situation. He needs to take some responsibility for being alive.

@hudhouse

@GasMaskie

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Are they allowed to do that???? My world keeps getting turned upside down. That's actually in the game?

I am so ashamed of my country. We can make some pretty kick-butt movies, TV Shows, and sporting events, but fail at everything else =(.

@Hange Zoe

Hange if you have something to tell me, tell me. I don't understand these secret passwords you're whispering me.

@Kalin Scarlet

KAAAAALLLLLLLIN. I can''t wait to read your post. I'm deciding whether Kazuma is going to continue being a jerk or becomes nice. I'm leaning towards jerk but 'll see =). Who's your avatar btw?

Hmm? My avatar is none other than the oppai dragon emperor himself, Issei Hyoudou .

200_s.gif

White's actually paying attention to me! GM is so cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. That's his nickname? >_>. I've never seen DXD =P If you recommend it, I'll try a bit.

It's actually pretty deep...occasionally. But farts also go unnoticed occasionally, and the rest of the time people go running and screaming for shelter...

*ahem* I would recommend it. I enjoyed the plot, though the "plot" (and much of it there is) can wear you down if you're not desensitized to/interested in it. It all depends on how long you can take it. Make it through season/series 1 and the series gets better and better. But unfortunately I have no way to tie you down and make you watch past S1, soo...yeah. Your choice ^.^. 

@Lucem Tenebris

@QuirkyAngel

@hudhouse

@GasMaskie

@Hange Zoe

@Kalin Scarlet

Yeah, the game opens with the guys getting out of the car and pushing it to nearest gas station as Stand By Me starts to play. An absolutely godly opening sequence. The only problem is that the song itself isn't in the radio so you can't play it while you cruise around.

A lot of it has to do with the demographic that the producers of the show are marketing to. In America, most animated series are aimed at younger children. Not to say that all shows with a young audience are bad, but focusing on lower age groups tends to leave those in charge less concerned with storytelling. There's also profit to consider, so many cartoons follow a simple formula, since taking risks doesn't always work out well, considering how expensive the productions are. That's why a lot of series end up broadcasting for eternity with a dip in quality, keeping them going as long as they make profit.

A lot of the cartoons with an older demographic also tend to follow a certain structure, focusing on comedy that's more shocking and crass than clever. There's still some good stuff out there.

@Lucem Tenebris

@QuirkyAngel

@hudhouse

@GasMaskie

@Hange Zoe

@Kalin Scarlet

How was that a sceret password? >:(

It's actually pretty deep...occasionally. But farts also go unnoticed occasionally, and the rest of the time people go running and screaming for shelter...

*ahem* I would recommend it. I enjoyed the plot, though the "plot" (and much of it there is) can wear you down if you're not desensitized to/interested in it. It all depends on how long you can take it. Make it through season/series 1 and the series gets better and better. But unfortunately I have no way to tie you down and make you watch past S1, soo...yeah. Your choice ^.^. 

Lol. What the. I don't know if you're pulling my leg or not. But yeah those "plot" shows I can't deal with too much =/. I mean if there's a real story, I can try to stick with it. Can I skip S1 and watch S2 by itself?

LOL. Ofc I pay attention to you.

@GasMaskie

That's wonderful. Thank you for sharing. When I saw trailers for this, I knew it'd be good, but hearing the details spurs me on to watch a "Let's Play"

@Lucem Tenebris

I def get you on the comedy part. Nothing against comedy, but when every animated show IS straight comedy, it gets saturating. I have to flip to a live action to get my drama and continuity. It's strange. It's like the comics vs manga conversation too in a way. Can't put my finger on what the difference is but there is a big one.

@Hange Zoe

You give me secret meanings I have no hope of ever figuring out. How can I know to bake you a cake if you show me a picture of a dog?

Lol. What the. I don't know if you're pulling my leg or not. But yeah those "plot" shows I can't deal with too much =/. I mean if there's a real story, I can try to stick with it. Can I skip S1 and watch S2 by itself?

LOL. Ofc I pay attention to you.

@GasMaskie

That's wonderful. Thank you for sharing. When I saw trailers for this, I knew it'd be good, but hearing the details spurs me on to watch a "Let's Play"

@Lucem Tenebris

I def get you on the comedy part. Nothing against comedy, but when every animated show IS straight comedy, it gets saturating. I have to flip to a live action to get my drama and continuity. It's strange. It's like the comics vs manga conversation too in a way. Can't put my finger on what the difference is but there is a big one.

@Hange Zoe

You give me secret meanings I have no hope of ever figuring out. How can I know to bake you a cake if you show me a picture of a dog?

Nah, Im not kidding. I thought the show was really good, and eventually I stopped caring about boobs. 

As for skipping...You could. You'd miss alot, but you could. Your choice. Imean, with the internet you could find summaries for everything, anyway.

Nah, Im not kidding. I thought the show was really good, and eventually I stopped caring about boobs. 

As for skipping...You could. You'd miss alot, but you could. Your choice. Imean, with the internet you could find summaries for everything, anyway.

I'll probably taste 1 episode then my Sword Saint

@Lucem Tenebris

@QuirkyAngel

@hudhouse

@GasMaskie

@Hange Zoe

@Kalin Scarlet

Inflexibility was one of her character flaws sadly. The only thing she wants is justice. 

Your answers make me laugh. There's really no need to be suspicious of me. I know nothing that you don't. In fact, since you're the gm, you probably know things that I don't^^

@Kalin Scarlet

Definitely go help Hanuka.

I can't say anything about Neji, but Hanuak's a sweetheart.

@QuirkyAngel

:smile6:  You're suspicious even when you're trying not to be. There may be a few things I know about that's not in the open. I won't argue with that. But not even I know how the teams will go for the Arashi Ocean.

How closely did you read the last Ren post  :smile9: . You need to quit it

@QuirkyAngel

:smile6:  You're suspicious even when you're trying not to be. There may be a few things I know about that's not in the open. I won't argue with that. But not even I know how the teams will go for the Arashi Ocean.

How closely did you read the last Ren post  :smile9: . You need to quit it

I don't know either. I'm just going with the flow of things.

I read it once and got the gist of it. The relationship between Maddie and Ducky interested me more.

Quit what? Kalin already posted Kazuma going into the forest following the scent of his female teammate...

I don't know either. I'm just going with the flow of things.

I read it once and got the gist of it. The relationship between Maddie and Ducky interested me more.

Quit what? Kalin already posted Kazuma going into the forest following the scent of his female teammate...

Quirkstar *faints* I was going to tease you, but will instead do Clarinetti and Lucem.

@Kalin Scarlet

You belong to the people as a whole? xD. Get out of here, rofl. You're so dramatic.

@clarinetti

Think about  the beautiful kids Clari-chan~

@Lucem Tenebris

What does Tetsuo think of Soyoka?  :smile10:

@Hange Zoe

What games? Haha, Hange. I have no idea what messages you send me half the time mean

Quirkstar *faints* I was going to tease you, but will instead do Clarinetti and Lucem.

@Kalin Scarlet

You belong to the people as a whole? xD. Get out of here, rofl. You're so dramatic.

@clarinetti

Think about  the beautiful kids Clari-chan~

@Lucem Tenebris

What does Tetsuo think of Soyoka?  :smile10:

@Hange Zoe

What games? Haha, Hange. I have no idea what messages you send me half the time mean

*blinks* Tease me? Why did you faint...?

@White Masquerade

GARDEN OF AVALON (Pretty much the main helper, he also fucking borrows Excalibur).

ENKIDU (He's actually an antagonist)

Medusa Lily is actually pretty cool, loli power-up.

MELAM DINGIR

MESOAMERICAN SUPLEX

Jaguar Man (Taiga Fujimura) is the Babylon completion reward. 

This is the true power of a monster. Medusa's monster form, it takes cues from the CG in F/HA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back