That picture went above my head O.o

@Hange Zoe

Who I really want the most has been already conquered *sigh*

@Lucem Tenebris

Haha, at least you know!

@hudhouse

Lol. Don't even start!

@Pequeno Burraidh

Out of Rei, Rokoriko, and Kauri, you tell me which one to pick. Timuga interests me the most because he's a shark man. It's a cool concept I got to play around with and think he's a unique piece to the RP. Masima I don't really know/seems rude, but Timuga is someone I can see myself opening up to.

Is a literal fat chick who is made of thread. These pieces of thread can do a lot ya know!

@Hange Zoe

@Lucem Tenebris

Haha, at least you know!

@hudhouse

Lol. Don't even start!

@Pequeno Burraidh

Out of Rei, Rokoriko, and Kauri, you tell me which one to pick. Timuga interests me the most because he's a shark man. It's a cool concept I got to play around with and think he's a unique piece to the RP. Masima I don't really know/seems rude, but Timuga is someone I can see myself opening up to.

Masima is a fucking arse XD

Timuga has a very specific mission, I'm going to have to to a bit of toying to figure out, in my next post, how Rokoriko pissed him off enough to get him to pull his maul out, because her death isn't his goal, even if he was hunting her. Still, Rokoriko was playing games with him, so there is that. Madeline is.... somewhat worrying. Then Ren...

Ren Moto is a bit of a BAMF deciding to pick a fight with Timuga. I mean, it didn't really work, but, you know lol.

Plus side is that the Memoriam will likely arrive shortly to deal with Timuga at the moment, and that will free up Rokoriko.

And I waaaaant......

Your opinions on Rokoriko. She's got an obviously interestingly layered background yet to be explored, while Kauri is more straightforward and Rei's been worked with for a while.

@IG42 let's have more ichigo and rukia moments. 

@White Masquerade

I'll conquer your beloved character >:3 

@clarinetti 

Is makoto a PC? If so then yikes. Better pull off a naruto. 

Yes, she is indeed one of my PC's, hence the reason for my surprise/ discontent earlier. As I said, I'll be posting for my other characters before replying with her again, which gives me time to contemplate how to approach this. I don't plan on having her get knocked out of the exams, but neither am I going to ignore it or pull any cheap shonen-esque super-regeneration stunts. This is good though- I revel in a challenge and watching characters overcome obstacles in a convincing fashion.

@Lucem Tenebris

This is true: unlike Keitaro, he's not willing to give his everything to another person: Torune's the closest he would get, but even still Yoshinori cares more about his own desires and well-being. That self-preservation is a large reason why I think he's still got a good shot going forward. As for the team arrangement's, Kouta's squad mates can't exactly blame him for acting as he did (Though they might not like it given the consequences). They're all stuck together, and as such just have to deal with the pros and cons of that situation (Unless the teams setup changes for one reason or another).

Last edited by a moderator:

@Hange Zoe

@Lucem Tenebris

Haha, at least you know!

@hudhouse

Lol. Don't even start!

@Pequeno Burraidh

1480948609910.jpg

Olivia is the kahuna of Akala Island in Pokemon Sun and Moon. Despite having a rockin' bod, it's pointed out several times that she's a single woman - likely a virgin. In other words, she's the quintessential Christmas Cake. When you go into your room, you see a ton of Stuffal toys which are noted to be popular with single women. Save for the real one she caught, likely for cuddling away her lonely nights. She flaunts her body with her revealing clothing but has the absolute worst luck with guys.

Is a literal fat chick who is made of thread. These pieces of thread can do a lot ya know!

lol its just thread

This is true: unlike Keitaro, he's not willing to give his everything to another person: Torune's the closest he would get, but even still Yoshinori cares more about his own desires and well-being. That self-preservation is a large reason why I think he's still got a good shot going forward. As for the team arrangement's, Kouta's squad mates can't exactly blame him for acting as he did (Though they might not like it given the consequences). They're all stuck together, and as such just have to deal with the pros and cons of that situation (Unless the teams setup changes for one reason or another).

Edited 3 minutes ago by clarinetti

Yoshinori's focus on his own safety is a good balance for the team, since Kouta makes decisions with the opposite motivation. Even though he's very perceptive and can identify danger, he places others above himself, since he doesn't care too much for his own well-being. It's interesting to see whether he'll open up to the rest of the team, or give himself priority, assuming he stays.

Olivia is the kahuna of Akala Island in Pokemon Sun and Moon. Despite having a rockin' bod, it's pointed out several times that she's a single woman - likely a virgin. In other words, she's the quintessential Christmas Cake. When you go into your room, you see a ton of Stuffal toys which are noted to be popular with single women. Save for the real one she caught, likely for cuddling away her lonely nights. She flaunts her body with her revealing clothing but has the absolute worst luck with guys

I like to think that she adopted the Stufful that was abandoned in the hotel.

Yoshinori's focus on his own safety is a good balance for the team, since Kouta makes decisions with the opposite motivation. Even though he's very perceptive and can identify danger, he places others above himself, since he doesn't care too much for his own well-being. It's interesting to see whether he'll open up to the rest of the team, or give himself priority, assuming he stays.

I like to think that she adopted the Stufful that was abandoned in the hotel.

That's fairly likely too. I'm really hoping that Stars ends up being a sequel instead of a straight third version. B2W2 ended up being amazing because of that.

1480982172546.png

Also, Sun and Moon produces the best OC.

That's fairly likely too. I'm really hoping that Stars ends up being a sequel instead of a straight third version. B2W2 ended up being amazing because of that.

Also, Sun and Moon produces the best OC.

A sequel would be great. I'd like to see what they do with the story and empty lots shown throughout the game. If they decide to go that route, I wonder how much time would pass from the first games.

I agree. There's a lot to enjoy.

1480525738820.png

@White Masquerade

I mean to say that my physical stats are below average. I'd die in the training...assuming I even make it into the military.

Chiaki has good reason to be thinking about Han. Though, I did want to highlight the fact that his affection for her grew over the years. I'm also using him to reveal bits and pieces of Nao/Jun's family life through their father's eyes.

How is Raina x Rudy even a potential ship anymore?

@clarinetti

There is a nice, young, medic-nin in training on the beach. I'm sure he would've noticed that Makoto got stabbed by her teammate and would be willing to offer his assistance. Amai also knows medic ninjutsu...and may offer her assistance.

Makoto joining Nao and Jun would be interesting. Jun is pretty upset as Dai Dai right now as well. Nao is mildly annoyed.

I thought he would have been more than annoyed, considering that Dai Dai tried to kill Jun. Although, it's probably best that Nao doesn't get too angry with her.

Haha. I'm talking about Dai Dai's recent actions. She managed to insult both of them, prevented the team from continuing, and even threatened Kouta's team member^^ 

Nao was very angry when Dai Dai attacked Jun, but held back from attacking her because he considered them teammates and because he thought Dai Dai to be similar to Shingetsu. He's not the type to hold grudges. However, if Dai Dai quits their team and attacks Jun again, Nao would have no reason to hold back the second time around.   

Yeah, and I somehow ended up with Quirky on both of my Magearna. Though, I never really intended to use it anyways. 
1480420377666.png

I've been using my Espeon's Synchronize ability to give Magearna a Modest nature while I reset for IVs. I'll probably only use it for a bit in the Battle Tree.

Haha. I'm talking about Dai Dai's recent actions. She managed to insult both of them, prevented the team from continuing, and even threatened Kouta's team member^^ 

Nao was very angry when Dai Dai attacked Jun, but held back from attacking her because he considered them teammates and because he thought Dai Dai to be similar to Shingetsu. He's not the type to hold grudges. However, if Dai Dai quits their team and attacks Jun again, Nao would have no reason to hold back the second time around.   

Ah, I see. Dai Dai certainly is troublesome. I feel bad for the Kiri siblings. Hopefully, things won't escalate further.

I've been using my Espeon's Synchronize ability to give Magearna a Modest nature while I reset for IVs. I'll probably only use it for a bit in the Battle Tree.

Ah, I see. Dai Dai certainly is troublesome. I feel bad for the Kiri siblings. Hopefully, things won't escalate further.

With both games complete, I'll probably focus on breeding a Mimikyu for the Battle Royal since Disguise is ridiculous. A Minior would also be great for when I go up against my friend over the winterim. Though, I'll need to find an Adamant Abra to Synchronize for a Ditto.

1480990653064.jpg

I hope so too. But the fact that White has plans for Dai Dai and Yoshi makes me wary.

With both games complete, I'll probably focus on breeding a Mimikyu for the Battle Royal since Disguise is ridiculous. A Minior would also be great for when I go up against my friend over the winterim. Though, I'll need to find an Adamant Abra to Synchronize for a Ditto.

Mimikyu is great with Swords Dance and Play Rough. I could give you an Adamant Ditto if you need one. I have a lot of rejects leftover from when I was breeding for a perfect one.

1480111118440.jpg

I hope so too. But the fact that White has plans for Dai Dai and Yoshi makes me wary.

I like a lot of White's plans, but I'm always cautious.

Mimikyu is great with Swords Dance and Play Rough. I could give you an Adamant Ditto if you need one. I have a lot of rejects leftover from when I was breeding for a perfect one.

View attachment 215433

I like a lot of White's plans, but I'm always cautious.

That'd be great. I'm honestly fine with any sort of IV spread at the moment since Hyper Training exists.

1480992672458.jpg

That'd be great. I'm honestly fine with any sort of IV spread at the moment since Hyper Training exists.

I haven't touched on Hyper Training yet, since I haven't been leveling my Pokémon up to 100. I've also had trouble getting bottle caps, since I've avoided using the exploit.

I can send a Ditto over on Thursday, since I'll have access to Wi-Fi. I can have it hold a Destiny Knot if you need one of those.

Also, the new version of Great Days was great. Nice use of Bites the Dust for the animations.

1480141917990.png

Caution is good. It keeps your characters alive.

Unfortunately, Kouta tends to ignore danger for the sake of others, so being cautious may be a wasted effort. I almost wish that I had gone with a more apathetic character.

@Lucem Tenebris

That would be lovely, and a Destiny Knot would be nice. 

1480999722718.jpg

@White Masquerade

E N K I D U

Loli Lancer Medusa is a 4* along with Caster Gil. Looks like Tiamat will be unplayable (likely the female boss at the end), so Quetzalcoatl will have to do. That sharp-fanged mouth is cute.

@Pequeno Burraidh

I do like Rokoriko. She's peppy and full of energy. Being a cat-person sure doesn't hurt either. Those bubbly, music-jamming out types are always fun to get to know. I know of her history but not quite in depth so there's not much to say on it at the moment. There's no trait I dislike about her to be honest. My only hope is she ships with Madeline.

@GasMaskie

:smile5:  That was funny.

I get the gap moe now xD. What's wrong with her??

@QuirkyAngel

Quirkstar, they would condition you, lol. Then you'll have a rockin bod like Olivia in the picture Gas put up xD. But really though, slight working out is good, it will make you feel good and sexy.

If Raina somehow comes back, apologies, and then swears her body to him  for the rest of time, I can give you certainty he'd consider. There's a good chance he would overlook the stunt she pulled.

Wow. Two things. That was creatively amazing o.O!!! Second, I love their fashion. Most appealing clothes/apparel I've seen in an anime ever. That rewind though. I assume there was a major shift in that anime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back