Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

giphy.gif

Nope I'm always here to take you down when you least expect it.

@clarinetti

Its not like she's dead or anything, just got a lightning rod straight to the shoulder. If this was rl I'd punch you in the chin, which is a reflex ya'know. 

@White MasqueradeMasquerade

Go read.

You essentially stabbed a twelve-year old with a bolt of lightning. Even if she's a shinobi, that's a pretty serious injury, and Makoto's not that physically durable as it is. Realistically speaking, that's a major impediment going forth in the exams (Assuming she can proceed that is: if there's no medic around, she may well have to drop out to get to a hospital. Even if there's a medic to treat the wound, it's likely still going to hinder her for some time from the blood-loss alone).

I don't want to seem like I'm overreacting or be a poor sport about it, but it's admittedly put me in a difficult situation in how I can proceed with Makoto. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
You essentially stabbed a twelve-year old with a bolt of lightning. Even if she's a shinobi, that's a pretty serious injury, and Makoto's not that physically durable as it is. Realistically speaking, that's a major impediment going forth in the exams (Assuming she can proceed that is: if there's no medic around, she may well have to drop out to get to a hospital. Even if there's a medic to treat the wound, it's likely still going to hinder her for some time from the blood-loss alone).

I don't want to seem unfair or be a poor sport about it, but it's admittedly put me in a difficult situation in how I can proceed with Makoto. That's all I'm saying.

Maybe the lightning cauterizes as it goes. You know that excuse so they can hack limbs off people in Star Wars but leave out the blood.

I don't want to seem unfair or be a poor sport about it, but it's admittedly put me in a difficult situation in how I can proceed with Makoto. That's all I'm saying.

These things happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Formatting...so boring. Any interesting questions or discussions you all got?

Does anyone use Talk-to-Text? How well does that work?

Formatting...so boring. Any interesting questions or discussions you all got?

Does anyone use Talk-to-Text? How well does that work?

Never messed around with that junk, typing makes sentence structuring easier and talking into my phone without anyone on the other end is just weird.

So which potential ship is your favourite so far?

How do you work with tech, but dislike tech >_> You never talked aloud and wanted to just keep talking while a personal assiatant took down the notes? That's talk to text! Nothing silly there =/

• Bentley x Shingetsu is going to be good. She's in a squad of 2 boys that have the hots for her so that's exciting.
  • Rokoriko x Madeline is up there. One of the more obscure ships, but it would be so interesting, I just have to slap that on there.
  • Akago x Shirokko is pretty good to. That's always been one of my favorites.
  • Rudy x Raina is always  good option. Wouldn't be mad at that one.
  • Makoto x Lao Biwa would have looked so cute, but I don't think Lao is into her kind of girl. Rather, they'd need some work to do on the front end before things got seriously good.

There are others, but they are budding, so I have no thoughts standing out on them yet

Bentgetsu.

Rokoline.

Akakko.

Runa.

Maklao Biwa rofl!

:smile10:

You set the trigger

How do you work with tech, but dislike tech >_> You never talked aloud and wanted to just keep talking while a personal assiatant took down the notes? That's talk to text! Nothing silly there =/

I don't dislike all tech just very gimmicky tech and I work hard not to talk to myself aloud even as I vocalise half of what I just typed and who has a personal assistant?

Bentley x Shingetsu is going to be good. She's in a squad of 2 boys that have the hots for her so that's exciting.

Rokoriko x Madeline is up there. ONe of the more obscure ships, but it would be so interesting, I just have to slap that on there.

Akago x Shirokko is pretty good to. That's always been one of my favorites.

Rudy x Raina is always  good option. Wouldn't be mad at that one.

Makoto x Lao Biwa would have looked so cute, but I don't think Lao is into her kind of girl. Rather, they'd need some work to do on the front end before things got seriously good.

Wait Shingetsu can feel emotions that aren't derived from being pissy?

I was also under the impression that Akakko was a bit past being a potential ship by now.

Bentgetsu.

Rokoline.

Akakko.

Runa.

Maklao Biwa rofl!

:smile10:

You set the trigger

Needs more Yolos

• Bentley x Shingetsu is going to be good. She's in a squad of 2 boys that have the hots for her so that's exciting.
  • Rokoriko x Madeline is up there. One of the more obscure ships, but it would be so interesting, I just have to slap that on there.
  • Akago x Shirokko is pretty good to. That's always been one of my favorites.
  • Rudy x Raina is always  good option. Wouldn't be mad at that one.
  • Makoto x Lao Biwa would have looked so cute, but I don't think Lao is into her kind of girl. Rather, they'd need some work to do on the front end before things got seriously good.

There are others, but they are budding, so I have no thoughts standing out on them yet

Do you have a least favorite ship?

I don't dislike all tech just very gimmicky tech and I work hard not to talk to myself aloud even as I vocalise half of what I just typed and who has a personal assistant?

Wait Shingetsu can feel emotions that aren't derived from being pissy?

I was also under the impression that Akakko was a bit past being a potential ship by now.

Needs more Yolos

Psh. If you need to talk out loud to sort your thoughts, go and do it. If you mess up something by keeping quiet who is the blame gonna be on? You! It's just how some people work; no shame in that. Personal assistants are handy. Normal people don't but the idea is a nice one.

Heh. Shingetsu does have feelings below that rough exterior. She just has to find the right ship to draw it out.  =). You know, Chiaki talks all the time, thinks, and worries about Han, how come Akago hasn't done any of that yet?

Aiolos needs to do a little bit more before I consider that a ship.

Lame ships.

13185.jpeg

Heh. Shingetsu does have feelings below that rough exterior. She just has to find the right ship to draw it out.  =). You know, Chiaki talks all the time, thinks, and worries about Han, how come Akago hasn't done any of that yet?

You mean apart from her finally being emotionally stable, quite possibly even stronger than him with sage power, back in the nice safe village and not running around a forest with random other people like his more immediate worries?

@Lucem Tenebris

It would be Jungetsu x Kouta, but Kouta is pretty sweet. There are people I hate individually, but fortunately, none of them have decided to show interest in each other.

Shinsei is absolutely detestable, but Raven is swell.

Which ship do you WANT to see is the more important question?

Lol. Good question. You don't want to know the dirty things I see in my head Hudhouse.

You mean apart from her finally being emotionally stable, quite possibly even stronger than him with sage power, back in the nice safe village and not running around a forest with random other people like his more immediate worries?

xD IG42. No further questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back