Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Well my main is a Dragoon which uses lances and does an awful lot of crazy jumping around. I suppose the weirdest weapon type would be the magic tarot cards.

Lol Dragoon. You guys are the best at tanking... the ground. DRK and WAR are where it's at.

Yeah I know of the Dragoons and the Tarot card users =p. There are monk like people too yes?

@QuirkyAngel

Fine. I guess this is okay then if it's difficult for you too. S-sorry Quirkstar.

I did play Dragon Nest  :smile1:

@GasMaskie

Gas, what's your type?

@Hange Zoe

Can she see on sand?

Smug pettanko.

Lol Dragoon. You guys are the best at tanking... the ground. DRK and WAR are where it's at.

Tanking?? Dragoon is a DPS class, there's some stuff to boost defence and restore a bit of health but there's an entire ability that is literally getting the hell out of dodge and losing some aggro in the process.

@GasMaskie

REALLY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

@GasMaskie

REALLY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes.

Tanking?? Dragoon is a DPS class, there's some stuff to boost defence and restore a bit of health but there's an entire ability that is literally getting the hell out of dodge and losing some aggro in the process.

Dragoons tank the floor because they die the most out of any of the DPS classes. They haven't fixed Jump so that the animation doesn't lock you into an AoE. 

Dragoons tank the floor because they die the most out of any of the DPS classes. They haven't fixed Jump so that the animation doesn't lock you into an AoE. 

Oh yeah got to be careful with that one, I just squeeze it into the normal flow between weaponskills.

Yeah I know of the Dragoons and the Tarot card users =p. There are monk like people too yes?

@QuirkyAngel

Fine. I guess this is okay then if it's difficult for you too. S-sorry Quirkstar.

I did play Dragon Nest  :smile1:

@GasMaskie

Gas, what's your type?

@Hange Zoe

Can she see on sand?

tumblr_mpfy232F4j1rxrpjzo1_r2_500.gif

It's alright. I've grown used to it.

Which class did you choose?

@Hange Zoe

I imagine Tsuyoi would have a difficult time swimming in that case. 

@GasMaskie

:smile10:  Why do you choose now to give 1 word answers??? Care to elaborate??? Lol. I actually don't deny the truth of your statement at all.  :smile5:

@QuirkyAngel

And with 1 gif you soothe this all away  :$ . Ugh! You're so good to me Quirk! You know me at the most basic level!!! That's my rival!!!

I chose Tinkerer *5-Star* & became the Alchemist.

"Just a light shake and...boom!"

Loved it all the way through!

So I'll be answering a discussion, then making a post, then accepting characters and that's it!

Last edited by a moderator:
@GasMaskie

:smile10:  Why do you choose now to give 1 word answers??? Care to elaborate??? Lol. I actually don't deny the truth of your statement at all.  :smile5:

@QuirkyAngel

And with 1 gif you soothe this all away  :$ . Ugh! You're so good to me Quirk! You know me at the most basic level!!! That's my rival!!!

I chose Tinkerer *5-Star* & became the Alchemist.

"Just a light shake and...boom!"

Loved it all the way through!

So I'll be answering a discussion, then making a post, then accepting characters and that's it!

Smug flat girls are fun to tease because there's nothing better than turning the tables on someone. Bonus points if they're short. 

There's so much stuff to respond to......

@Pequeno Burraidh

There making a sequel to the Last of Us?! I really enjoyed the original game as a whole (And even the DLC was goodish, in my opinion at least) but I was hoping that they'd leave it as an individual game versus a series, but I suppose it makes sense given it's critical/commercial success. I just saw the trailer (which looks stunning) but I'm still apprehensive... Do you know the release date by chance? I couldn't find it anywhere.

@White Masquerade

Well..... I certainly wasn't expecting that O.o  Why does Dai-Dai like Yoshinori anyways? All he did was try (And fail dismally) at talking her down when she was trying to kill Kouta, so why is she so suddenly fixated on him?!

Also, quick question: is a Lao post in the foreseeable future? Because I've got a short Makoto post in the works which would help their team reunite and catch up with the others, but I don't want to interfere if you've got something planned.

@QuirkyAngel @Lucem Tenebris

Yea, this is an interesting dilemma... I mean, safety-wise Yoshinori would likely be more comfortable remaining with Kouta and Tsuyoi: he's got a better sense of their character at least, and while he might not trust them, he's not worried about being stabbed in the back. As for Dai-Dai's death threat... well, that's mildly concerning. Of the people that are currently in Kirigakure, he's not worried about his mentor, though it be a tad awkward if something happened to Makoto as a result of his decisions. Ultimately though, he'd be more concerned about his own safety, and while he doesn't question Dai-Dai's strength, her mental state is something else entirely. And the prospect of being targeted for the remaining duration of the exams because he rejects said offer isn't appealing (Though I suspect she'd target Team 2 regardless because of Kouta).

At this point, the possibility of him dropping out is legitimate, especially if he doesn't have to worry about messing his teammates up, since they can work with Nao and/or Jun (OR some sort of mish-mash between Team's 8, 5, 2, and 9).

There's so much stuff to respond to......

@Pequeno Burraidh

There making a sequel to the Last of Us?! I really enjoyed the original game as a whole (And even the DLC was goodish, in my opinion at least) but I was hoping that they'd leave it as an individual game versus a series, but I suppose it makes sense given it's critical/commercial success. I just saw the trailer (which looks stunning) but I'm still apprehensive... Do you know the release date by chance? I couldn't find it anywhere.

@White Masquerade

Well..... I certainly wasn't expecting that O.o  Why does Dai-Dai like Yoshinori anyways? All he did was try (And fail dismally) at talking her down when she was trying to kill Kouta, so why is she so suddenly fixated on him?!

Also, quick question: is a Lao post in the foreseeable future? Because I've got a short Makoto post in the works which would help their team reunite and catch up with the others, but I don't want to interfere if you've got something planned.

@QuirkyAngel @Lucem Tenebris

Yea, this is an interesting dilemma... I mean, safety-wise Yoshinori would likely be more comfortable remaining with Kouta and Tsuyoi: he's got a better sense of their character at least, and while he might not trust them, he's not worried about being stabbed in the back. As for Dai-Dai's death threat... well, that's mildly concerning. Of the people that are currently in Kirigakure, he's not worried about his mentor, though it be a tad awkward if something happened to Makoto as a result of his decisions. Ultimately though, he'd be more concerned about his own safety, and while he doesn't question Dai-Dai's strength, her mental state is something else entirely. And the prospect of being targeted for the remaining duration of the exams because he rejects said offer isn't appealing (Though I suspect she'd target Team 2 regardless because of Kouta).

At this point, the possibility of him dropping out is legitimate, especially if he doesn't have to worry about messing his teammates up, since they can work with Nao and/or Jun (OR some sort of mish-mash between Team's 8, 5, 2, and 9).

I didn't feel it needed a sequel at all, but as long as they can keep the same dynamic between Ellie and Joel, continue to work with their father/daughter relationship and continue with their stunningly real views on how many of these things would happen given the circumstances, I'll be interested to see where this goes.

I'd also like to see what happens with Joel's choice about Ellie last game.

Hmm, soliek...uhm, Can Kazuma join any teams lacking members? I get the feeling his group has abandoned him and thats no bueno ;-;

Dropping out may be the safest option, but I think Dai Dai would stick to her threat, since that would still mean rejecting her offer to team up. If he does stick with team 2, it's possible for Dai Dai to still be without a team, so she wouldn't be able to participate and target Yoshinori. Although, I wouldn't doubt that she'd invade anyway, considering how unstable she is.

Kouta would do his best to protect Yoshinori, but I don't think the latter would be comfortable with that alone. His safety is the highest priority.

@clarinetti

Most people I know are guessing Autumn 2018, hoping for Autumn 2017 to be realistic, but altogether stoked.

I'm expecting it to be late into 2018, since most games that are releasing next year come with an unspecified 2017 date in their trailers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't feel it needed a sequel at all, but as long as they can keep the same dynamic between Ellie and Joel, continue to work with their father/daughter relationship and continue with their stunningly real views on how many of these things would happen given the circumstances, I'll be interested to see where this goes.

I'd also like to see what happens with Joel's choice about Ellie last game.

Hmm, that much I can concur with. Even though the interaction between them was limited in the trailer, I thought it was good: they seemed to be on a much more equal standing (Which makes sense, given how the characters may have matured). I just hope that Sony takes their time to make sure its of the same or greater calibre as the first one in terms of both story and gameplay, versus rushing it in order to make a quick buck. I'd rather wait until 2018 for an amazing experience (Though it's going to be difficult perhaps for it to match the hype from the original), as painful as it might be. And there's plenty of potentially good stuff coming out in 2017 already, right? IG mentioned the Telltales Walking Dead Season 3 (Maybe Game of Thrones Season 2), Outlast 2, some other stuff...

Dropping out may be the safest option, but I think Dai Dai would stick to her threat, since that would still mean rejecting her offer to team up. If he does stick with team 2, it's possible for Dai Dai to still be without a team, so she wouldn't be able to participate and target Yoshinori. Although, I wouldn't doubt that she'd invade anyway, considering how unstable she is.

Kouta would do his best to protect Yoshinori, but I don't think the latter would be comfortable with that alone. His safety is the highest priority.

I'm expecting it to be late into 2018, since most games that are releasing next year come with an unspecified 2017 date in their trailers.

Exactly: and if Team's 2 and 6 managed to freeze Dai Dai out of the exams, I expect that only add fuel to the fire and seal that vendetta. And you're right about Yoshinori as well: as well-intentioned as Kouta (Or perhaps Tsuyoi) would be, that's not really going to ease his concerns on the situation (Though it's an improvement to facing Dai-Dai alone, which might happen if he drops out and no one else is willing to team up with her). It ultimately comes down to ensuring his own health as well as how much he'd regret it if something did happen to someone else.

Hmm, that much I can concur with. Even though the interaction between them was limited in the trailer, I thought it was good: they seemed to be on a much more equal standing (Which makes sense, given how the characters may have matured). I just hope that Sony takes their time to make sure its of the same or greater calibre as the first one in terms of both story and gameplay, versus rushing it in order to make a quick buck. I'd rather wait until 2018 for an amazing experience (Though it's going to be difficult perhaps for it to match the hype from the original), as painful as it might be. And there's plenty of potentially good stuff coming out in 2017 already, right? IG mentioned the Telltales Walking Dead Season 3 (Maybe Game of Thrones Season 2), Outlast 2, some other stuff...

Not a big Walking Dead fan. My cousin enjoys it, but I never got too into it.  And yea, 2018 is actually better unless they've been secreting away all the work for the past couple years.

Not a big Walking Dead fan. My cousin enjoys it, but I never got too into it.  And yea, 2018 is actually better unless they've been secreting away all the work for the past couple years.

Hmm, I can understand that, especially with the show. As for the game, I liked the comic-book art style of it (Though admittedly I've enjoyed the visuals for most of Telltales stuff) and the two main characters had a nice bond (A less in-depth version of Joel and Ellie I'd say), but in some respects it feels more like an interactive novel, so take from that what you will.

I wouldn't be surprised if they started working on a sequel in 2014 when they were working on the re-mastering of the game. Either way, until then we'll just have to twiddle our thumbs while we wait for it.

Hmm, I can understand that, especially with the show. As for the game, I liked the comic-book art style of it (Though admittedly I've enjoyed the visuals for most of Telltales stuff) and the two main characters had a nice bond (A less in-depth version of Joel and Ellie I'd say), but in some respects it feels more like an interactive novel, so take from that what you will.

I wouldn't be surprised if they started working on a sequel in 2014 when they were working on the re-mastering of the game. Either way, until then we'll just have to twiddle our thumbs while we wait for it.

Yup, I'm kind of stuck on two RPs waiting for more replies XD And for the life of me can't seem to find another good RP to join no matter how hard I try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back