Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

If Yoshinori does decide to join Dai Dai, they'd only have two people. They still wouldn't be able to participate.

Assuming Team 6 + 2 is still in operation, Nao would be willing to join their team if that happens. He's fine with whatever combination so long as it all works out. 

Jun would prefer Kouta and not Dai Dai. Her ideal team would be Kouta-Nao-Jun, leaving Dai Dai-Yoshinori-Tsuyoi...which I don't imagine poor Yoshi would like too much.

Of course, if Yoshi refuses, Nao and Jun are either left to convince Dai Dai or find someone else^^

Nice image compression. How many more colours are there left without getting into daft shades I probably can't see properly?

Can't be helped, this is a low-quality leaked scan of a toy catalog meant for retailers. As of now, there's 42 of their transformation gimmick/collectibles planned.

df084sg4d8sf4gf.jpg

TaurusBlack is swole as fuck.

8d0f4g8dfg.jpg

Looks like Lion Red, Wolf Blue, Swordfish Yellow, Chameleon Green, and Taurus Black will be the 'main' group - though the scans also have the mechs pictured for the other four. The gimmick doesn't look that intrusive - this is still more palatable on the eyes compared to the cube-esque mecha of Zyuohger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming Team 6 + 2 is still in operation, Nao would be willing to join their team if that happens. He's fine with whatever combination so long as it all works out. 

Jun would prefer Kouta and not Dai Dai. Her ideal team would be Kouta-Nao-Jun, leaving Dai Dai-Yoshinori-Tsuyoi...which I don't imagine poor Yoshi would like too much.

Of course, if Yoshi refuses, Nao and Jun are either left to convince Dai Dai or find someone else^^

Those two teams are in a real bind. Kouta would be fine with any arrangement, but he'd want his current team to stick together if possible. Although, Yoshinori is in a difficult situation, so he takes priority. It'd be understandable if he left, considering that he's being threatened.

Tsukiko said that three members were needed, but she never mentioned having more than the necessary amount. I wonder if it would be possible for 6 and 2 to continue as one big group of five, since it was never stated that something like that wasn't allowed. It'd be a possible solution.

Those two teams are in a real bind. Kouta would be fine with any arrangement, but he'd want his current team to stick together if possible. Although, Yoshinori is in a difficult situation, so he takes priority. It'd be understandable if he left, considering that he's being threatened.

Tsukiko said that three members were needed, but she never mentioned having more than the necessary amount. I wonder if it would be possible for 6 and 2 to continue as one big group of five, since it was never stated that something like that wasn't allowed. It'd be a possible solution.

Mhm. This is Yoshi's decision. Team 6 can't continue until he decides.

I doubt it. 'Three is the magic number' has been repeated several times 9_9

Mhm. This is Yoshi's decision. Team 6 can't continue until he decides.

I doubt it. 'Three is the magic number' has been repeated several times 9_9

I don't think it would work either, but it's best to go over all options. I thought of the magic number like a minimum, rather than maximum amount.

Yoshinori could always back out of the exams entirely, but I'm not sure if Dai Dai's threat would still apply in that situation.

I don't think it would work either, but it's best to go over all options. I thought of the magic number like a minimum, rather than maximum amount.

Yoshinori could always back out of the exams entirely, but I'm not sure if Dai Dai's threat would still apply in that situation.

It probably does. Dai Dai seems like the type of character to hold a grudge. Most of White's characters really.

Nao will do his best to convince Dai Dai that going after poor Yoshi's loved ones isn't a good idea^^;

If Yoshinori does decide to join Dai Dai, they'd only have two people. They still wouldn't be able to participate.

Lucem Tenebris, my Prince of Darkness. I mean Yona + Aiolos could try to recruit Kouuuuuta or Tsuyoi!! in that case.

Welp time to turn the LFG and sit down, maybe do some crafting.

It took me 13 hours to get this, lol. Nice one. You almost made me choke on toothpaste.

OH Ok i am prepare to take you on 

I thought we had a truce?

@White Masquerade

I've no idea what you're talking about White^^ Which character dreams have I crushed?

Dai Dai makes me laugh.

@clarinetti

It seems Yoshinori's plan of keeping away from Dai Dai isn't going to work so well.

Don't play clueless with me! I've been onto you for the longest! One day our roles are going to be reversed Quirk, and I'm going to be sure to play a character extra lovely just for you.

@White Masquerade

CytelTHUsAAZ3WL.jpg

9  R A N G E R S

Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger - Constellation Based. There's no doubt that we'll be getting more than 9 - it's just unimaginable that they'd really start a season with this many. 

WOOOOW. Constellations???? That's pretty cool Gas. Have they really not done that before??? It seems so obvious O.o

Nice image compression. How many more colours are there left without getting into daft shades I probably can't see properly?

Also no one's pointed out that we've hit 200 pages in this OOC!

Bahaha! Sunshiney yellow! The Light Red Ranger!! lease don't count OOC pages >_>

I've never felt so unstable before.

What happened?

You should be more careful, I-I mean we might get worried. That or maybe you should just play more MMO's.

Uh-HUH. Watch the dere, sir. Bleh. I want to like MMO's, but they don't make the how they used to. I like them cute, user-friendly, and colorful. Most everything nowadays is for hardcore gamers or...the cutesy ones aren't really...difficult? Mixing cute & beauty with depth is my catnip, and I don't see any. The MMO i enjoyed playing most ever was Maplestory. What an excellent experience that was!

Speaking of MMOs, I wanted to make an RP of one =P. What do you care about in MMos so I have some reference?

Uh-HUH. Watch the dere, sir. Bleh. I want to like MMO's, but they don't make the how they used to. I like them cute, user-friendly, and colorful. Most everything nowadays is for hardcore gamers or...the cutesy ones aren't really...difficult? Mixing cute & beauty with depth is my catnip, and I don't see any. The MMO i enjoyed playing most ever was Maplestory. What an excellent experience that was!

Speaking of MMOs, I wanted to make an RP of one =P. What do you care about in MMos so I have some reference?

Well the only MMO I've played in a while has been FFXIV. That one has some really lovely environments, it's the only subscription based one I've actually kept up with and I think it's still well worth it.

Well the only MMO I've played in a while has been FFXIV. That one has some really lovely environments, it's the only subscription based one I've actually kept up with and I think it's still well worth it.

I have heard of it! It does look amazing =). My only "hum" on that one are the classes. I would prefer one with wild classes as well. If that MMO had something like....Spirit Dancer? Future Spectre (A ghost from the future)? I would be SOLD.

I have heard of it! It does look amazing =). My only "hum" on that one are the classes. I would prefer one with wild classes as well. If that MMO had something like....Spirit Dancer? Future Spectre (A ghost from the future)? I would be SOLD.

Well my main is a Dragoon which uses lances and does an awful lot of crazy jumping around. I suppose the weirdest weapon type would be the magic tarot cards.

Don't play clueless with me! I've been onto you for the longest! One day our roles are going to be reversed Quirk, and I'm going to be sure to play a character extra lovely just for you.

There's really no need. Your characters are giving my characters enough difficulty as it is. From Rudy, to Raven, to Dai Dai...none of them are making things easy for me. This was very nearly Shinsei's theme song coming into the rp you know:

The first mmo that comes to mind for me with a cute Spirit Dancer class is Dragon Nest.

If the whole less team thing start to become a problem, then either make a character to fill up the empty spot if so and so doesn't return, or have them disqualified. 

Well my main is a Dragoon which uses lances and does an awful lot of crazy jumping around. I suppose the weirdest weapon type would be the magic tarot cards.

Yeah I know of the Dragoons and the Tarot card users =p. There are monk like people too yes?

@QuirkyAngel

tumblr_mm1ebg2UlL1sovif0o2_500.gif

Fine. I guess this is okay then if it's difficult for you too. S-sorry Quirkstar.

I did play Dragon Nest  :smile1:

@GasMaskie

Gas, what's your type?

@Hange Zoe

Can she see on sand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back