Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@IG42

That was good =)

@GasMaskie

Oh gosh >_>. Please don't bring up Keitaro.  -_-

@Hange Zoe

Whoop! TSUYOI!!!

@QuirkyAngel

Overpopulation might be an issue? Lol. I don't want to get into that conversation. That can go really wrong; you're more evil than I thought.

Blah. He was meek, at least in his early days. Lol. It wasn't the denying that played a part. He was one character I just couldn't get my hands on. And he did it all legally. He didn't have any of his own rules. No safety crew or crazy powers like that. He was completely at the mercy of the story and escaped it completely on his own. I hate him because he chose Han, but like him too. I am also looking toward Yoshinori now as well. Not to say I have high hopes for him, but if he somehow manages to slip through it all, I will probably fall madly in love with him too.

Aha he can relax. I will say for certain Orochimaru won't make an appearance here.

Haha. Alone? I'm not sure which rp you are talking about White. Han and her group of Kiri nins was a safety crew right? There was also Kenji's group which consisted of Ryuu, Kiyomi, Chiaki, and Shinobu (sort of). Chiaki was saved by many, many people: Nana, Han, Sumire, Kabuto, Izumi, Ryuu, Sarada Uchiha(from losing a hand), etc. 

If you'll remember, this is Chiaki in his early days. He likes to go at his own pace^^ :

Chiaki had just exited his 6th hut, disabling an explosive tag he had found, when a crashing sound from the distance caught his attention. Glancing upward, Chiaki blinked at the sight of the a giant, racoon-like monster stood above the trees in the direction that their training with Kenji-san had taken place. Well...that's not good. Chiaki sighed. At least now he knew which jinjuriki had lost control. It would seem that Shirokko-san couldn't keep Shukaku at bay. Several people in the camp, who had noticed the large bijuu as well, pointed and gasped.

Chiaki bit his lips. Mass panic would do the camp no good at the moment. Chiaki raised his voice. "Everyone please stay calm. We shinobi have this under control."

Just then Shukaku fired a giant wind blast in the direction of the refugee camp. Or maybe not. Chiaki's eyes widened just as a girl, one Chiaki did not recognize, rushed passed him to the entrance of the camp. He watched unblinkingly as she performed a powerful jutsu, with spinning chakra, which deflected the giant wind bullet that would have annihilated the village if it had hit. The brave action caused the poor girl to be sent flying. Chiaki tracked the girl's body as it sailed through the air for a brief moment before turning back to the wide-eyed civilians of the camp.

"We've got this under control."

8 hours ago, QuirkyAngel said:

@White Masquerade

Ah...perhaps I am just a little bit crazy. I like how Chiita's reaction accurately emphasized everything that was wrong with him. I also liked how she replied to his usage of her last name--little things like that. In Shinsei's case, he enjoys making people upset...and I can't deny that I channel a bit of characters every time I write their POV. It's my characters that made make me crazy T_T

I expect nothing...and nothing's really going as expected. I just make use of opportunities whenever I see them. 

@Lucem Tenebris

As good as Kouki can get.

From what I read of his cs, he's a good person. Though, I can see how being too forgiving can be a detriment...

@hudhouse

...did Mitsuzune just attack Rudy before Raina could isolate him? <.<

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Character death for Character development, huh? I guess I can understand that =/

Don't worry about what I say. Do what you whatever works best for you and your characters, Kinzu. I'll have my characters react accordingly.

Not at all! Mizutsune just lifted up a blade, and the thread is making the area look darker. Apologizes.

Not at all! Mizutsune just lifted up a blade, and the thread is making the area look darker. Apologizes.

Let's hope Rudy see's it that way.

There's no need to apologize. The rp was already headed southbound when White declared war on us all. Not that there's a need to apologize for making chaos either :P  

Wow. So Channeling Rudy took a very weird turn. This is some weird territory.

Last edited by a moderator:
no i was going to use older form sengun and whatever you have :^) we can be the black goku and zamasu of naruto.

The hell is Zamasu?? Crunchyroll made a big thing about getting Super but they couldn't be arsed to shell out for European licensing.

@Lucem Tenebris

lol. Wow. were you rooting for Ryuu x Kiyomi? That was very rude to Keitaro. Was one of my favorite characters. Kiyomi was a fool for ignoring him.

@QuirkyAngel

Yeah-yeah I remember! Whatever, I'm over Chiaki, Quirk. I have nothing more to discuss about him.

@Hange Zoe

I would not be against fusion. Would be cool to include. But it's too late at this point.

@GasMaskie

That looks beautiful. He went insane on those ships. Next will be a blind pilot finally hearing again through the machine's audio sensors *_*

@White Masquerade

Blind.jpg

Already done.

img000009.jpg

@White Masquerade

If my characters are going to die, they'll do it when the time is right. Getting killed by a crazy Kiri-nin at this particular moment isn't in Yoshinori's destiny.

@Hange Zoe

Well, don't keep us in suspense ;p.

Also, general question for everyone: Out of curiosity, what kinds of RP's (Fandom/ Non-fandom) are people craving/thinking about once this is finished up?

@GasMaskie

That is insane. You're kidding >_>

@QuirkyAngel

Please don't make me self conscious. I don't know if it's good or not.

@clarinetti

Go for it. Don't leave best boy Kouta and Tsuyoi alone <3. Good question on the RP. For fandoms, Bleach or ones that have unique powers I would like to do. I am a power-lover. Preferably ones that fall into different categories, cause I like the dynamic of characters with different specialties facing each other. I love tournaments and competition.

For non fandom, something sci fi would be cool. Anything but a high-school or slice of life.

A fantasy adventure would be nice, but those are rarely done well enough in a way that's enjoyable. They are hard to do.

@GasMaskie

That is insane. You're kidding >_>

@QuirkyAngel

Please don't make me self conscious. I don't know if it's good or not.

@clarinetti

Go for it. Don't leave best boy Kouta and Tsuyoi alone <3. Good question on the RP. For fandoms, Bleach or ones that have unique powers I would like to do. I am a power-lover. Preferably ones that fall into different categories, cause I like the dynamic of characters with different specialties facing each other. I love tournaments and competition.

For non fandom, something sci fi would be cool. Anything but a high-school or slice of life.

A fantasy adventure would be nice, but those are rarely done well enough in a way that's enjoyable. They are hard to do.

Well, it's Curtis Rothko. Who's actually Tobia Arronax. The same guy who hijacked a Gundam on foot at the age of 15. The same guy who's piloted all of the F97-series Gundam units in his lifetime. The same guy who teamed up with Grey Stoke (read: Old Judau Ashta) to fight off an AI clone of Amuro. He also pulled a Corvo and had an illegitimate daughter with the monarch he's bodyguarding. Piloting the Crossbone Ghost while being blind is a minor inconvenience for someone like him. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back